Car Mats Online Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

Car Mats Online have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.24%
Industry Average
Good product at competitive price
- Chris Roskrow
Came as ordered. Was what I ordered. Quick efficient delivery. Reasonably priced with good choices
- Mr Michael Davey
Car mats for Dacia Duster. Very reasonable price, perfect fit. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
- David Faulkner
A-

Delivery - Fast

83.87%
Industry Average
Quick delivery and very good customer service.
- Anonymous
Just what I wanted. Really happy with my purchase and swift delivery!
- Mr Michael Davey
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
This is an utter crap service. You take the money and give no updates or contact. I will make sure no one I know buys from here. Thank you to the people who have given advice on getting a refund. Whoever runs this site should be ashamed of themselves! Absolute rip off!
- Anonymous
Wouldn’t even give this online service 1 star deserves 0!!!! Ordered mats online coming up to 3 weeks! Disgusted that you cannot contact the ‘company’ for updates on shipping info! Wouldn’t bother me how long they take if I was to know they where 100% being posted to me as my payment has been taken out in full! Have asked PayPal for a refund as hesitant this is a scam, if it is a scam I am in shock it hasn’t been shut down! I would go else where for purchase if you to save the hassle!!
- Amy Jane
Have not received my items and their email address aren't valid. Someone needs to contact me asap. I want a refund!
- Alisha munt
80.00%
Industry Average
Great mats when the eventually arrived. Took almost a month with no response from either of their customer service email addresses- chased several times. Don’t let it put you off though- they’ll come eventually!
- Anonymous
These car mats were very high quality and an absolute perfect fit. I couldn’t of got better quality, really fast service. I will defiantly use this company again and recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks.
- John Calvert
Ordered and paid for a set of mats. They arrived a week later and although labelled correctly, don't fit the car floor studs. Sent photo and car reg no. to customer services as requested and someone replied that a replacement will be sent. A week later no arrival, so another Email to customer services and no reply yet. Payment has now been refunded.
- Colin Roberts