CarMats.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarMats.co.uk
Read CarMats.co.uk Reviews

About CarMats.co.uk:

Our bespoke carpet and rubber car mats fit seamlessly into your vehicle. Not one-size-fits-all, our car mats are hard-wearing and come perfectly tailored for any car model and make.

All of our car floor mats are made to order in the UK and even better... you’ll get FREE delivery on orders over £40.

hello@carmats.co.uk

Tell us how CarMats.co.uk made you happy
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 9th June 2021
Courtney Terry
CarMats.co.uk 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Jamie Duncan
Great quality would buy again
Fit in my mini hatchback perfectly. Good quality and service and reasonably priced with the postage. There was slight damage on the passenger side mat and I would have preferred 4 Velcro patches rather than 2 as that’s how many is in the car so that’s why I’ve dropped a star. Happy overall though and would use again.
I few mistakes on the binding but still astounding value for the money. Buy British!
Good fit , fast delivery and good price 👍🏻 Honda Civic 16 plate .
very good fit
Took a while to be delivered but this was as expected. Got the rubber boot mat and it stinks! Hopefully this will fade over time. It's not completely flush with the boot but good enough.
Really nice. Fit perfectly. Look great. Feel plush.
Excellent mats.
Good quality and fit well
Excellent quality boot mat and fits perfectly. Arrived in good time and cost was reasonable. The only reason for 4 stars is I was expecting it to have the disc inside that covers the spare tyre. Other than that, very happy with it.
Easy to order kept up to date with progress of the order. Not the highest quality mats but fair for the price!
Does what they said in the advert
Have just put these new mats into my car look great
The fit and quality is perfect for the new rubber boot mat, just waiting for the aroma of the new mat to dissipate!
Look nice and fit well
Good quality and worth the wait?
Thanks they are a great fit
Love my car mats