Carlton Leisure Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Carlton Leisure

How would you rate Carlton Leisure ?

"I wouldn’t even waste my time if I were you. My flight got cancelled and I was told they would be refunding me in 5 weeks.. 6 weeks later I still didn’t have MY money in my account. I was dreading calling this company back because of how rude their staff is. Whenever I called nobody would give their name and they laughed in my face when I was told I want my refund. When I eventually called back, I was told that I need to fill out a form and it would take 5 days to return to me. Now, almost two weeks later I still don’t have my money in my account. After just hanging up with this company and asking for a manager, I’m infuriated. He also laughed in my face. Don’t waste your time, this company gives people the run around and don’t know one thing about customer service. Their staff is not educated on the correct information."
Warwick Manning
Verified Reviewer
"They've kept my money for over 1 month. They lie non stop. It is the worst customer service experience ive ever had in my life."
"This agency should be reported to travel watch dog and the police for their crime. They systematically robing and giving a nightmare to innocent people."
Rayna Hubenova
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely awful If you waiting to refund your money you have to wait don not ask how long time Every day I am calling and the staff can not solve to problem The same answer will be soon as possible Never again with this agency"
"Their term and conditions are completely and only to their advantage, and and they are a rip-off if you happen to want to make any changes or amends to their tickets. Better pay a bit more, and get better conditions. never book anything with them!"
"Booking with this company was a mistake. Through Skyscanner I booked a ticket that was an Iberia ticket, with legs operated by AA and BA. When missing my first flight due to traffic around LHR, AA sent me to BA (who handle Iberia) and to be able to help me BA needed the help from Carlton Leisure. The person on the phone from Carlton told me bluntly the ticket was already gone, nothing could be done, but he would call me back with a new offer. After an hour I called him back, but he denied promising calling me back (although I have all conversations on tape) and said he could email me some new offers or rebook me for full price on another flight. When I handed him to the BA person at the desk, he claimed something that needed to be done was impossible, when the BA lady confronted him with his lies, he said it was company policy but yes, it was actually possible. Fortunately when calling Iberia as a last attempt, they've managed to rebook me on the next mornings flight. So the "your ticket is gone sir, nothing can be done" was another lie from Carlton Leisure. It took me four hours and Iberia saved the day (and 800 euro). Next time I'll rather pay 300 more for a ticket than deal with Carlton Leisure again."
"good price and convenient online booking"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Carlton Leisure are not members of ABTA and those considering using this company or its offshoots might like to see a list of complaints compiled at Carlton Leisure Watch. Companies using the same ATOL registration number as Carlton include: A1 Flight Group. 99 Flight A1 flightcentre Business Class Flight Carlton Leisure Corporate Travel Carlton Travel & Tours Dearflight South America Flight Tickets To America Travel Consultants Travels Or I have had issues with refunds following an airline cancelling flights that I had paid for a month earlier and deductions attempted despite Carlton's terms and conditions. I wouldn't say they were rude, but their service and attempts to charge when they have no right to leaves a lot to be desired."
Carlton Leisure is rated 1.63 based on 8 reviews