Carlton Leisure Reviews

2AM

info@carltonleisure.com

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Carlton Leisure ?

"Carlton leisure is very poor at customer service. Their services are very inefficient and although they are suppose to be the middle guy who eliminates the hassles of booking airtickets directly with the airline company, yet they create more troubles and inconvenience for customers. I booked an airplane ticket via Carlton Leisure whilst my friend booked his directly with the airline. When the flight was cancelled due to bad weather conditions, the airline immediately published an announcement that all flights including mine was cancelled and that immediate rescheduling was free and available to passengers. My friend immediately called the airline and had his flight changed to what he wanted without any hassle at all and immediate. Thus, I called Carlton Leisure to change my flight immediately as I had to do it via them since I booked mine via them. They kept telling me it's not cancelled when the announcement was all over the airlines website, and then they kept saying that the airline has not confirmed rescheduling allowed for them, and told me to wait until the next day and will definitely get back to me. The next day, nobody got back to me, and I rang customer service a few times getting the same response everytime telling me to wait. Until the third day, I ran out of patience and called the airline, and they told me that my desired flight was already fully booked (Why? Because every other customers and agencies had done their flight rescheduling, except me) and I couldn't get it because of not changing earlier when It was Carlton Leisure who kept telling me to wait and wait resulting me not being able to change to the flight I wanted. During then, the airline took the initiative to Reserve the tickets for an even later flight for me, but I had to call the agency for them to confirm the change. Called the agency, AND THEN FINALLY they took the initiative to call the airline and work with them to change it for me. And because of all the waiting, I had to incur more accomodation costs, airport tax levies, taxes, and so forth. If the agency had been more proactive and changed my flight as soon as I called them for the first time, I would have gotten the flight I wanted and wouldn't hav incurred more costs. In the end, they put the blame on the airline saying no instructions were given to them. When the airline had gave all the instructions to ALL agencies including them right from the start when they made the announcements. This agent is very irresponsible, ineffecient, slow, lazy and kills the very purpose of having an agent. Strongly not recommended. Never book via this agent and just do it directly via the airlines."
"It's one of the worse company to deal with. The worse customer service."
"The company owes me money! Months have passed and they are refusing to return MY money. They are also ignoring my requests of how to make a formal complaint and sending information for my solicitor. DO NOT use this company!"
"Absolutely misleading travel agent & total scam. I booked business class tickets but it was not written that it's not exchangeable/refundable (like mist business class tickets). After I call Carlton Leisures, they confirmed that this information in not avaialble online, but you can see it written in small letters on the ticket confirmation, however it is already too late to do anything. First & last time I use Carltn Leisure."
"Would give 0 stars if possible. Avoid at all costs, would never book flights through a third party again. Booked tickets for 3 people for 3 flights totalling £2000. They cancelled our flights, but then apparently couldn't refund us before 8 WEEKS. And charged a £165 UNLAWFUL "admin fee". Serious danger of losing our entire holiday without that refund and they took a chunk out of it for doing literally nothing. Basically a scam? I am sure there'll be some lying PR reply about their 'terms and conditions' (which are illegal btw) or that they 'don't have a record of our booking' but I seriously advise not using them ever. Trying to speak on the phone to get my money back, I was patronized, shouted at and basically bullied into accepting the admin fee so i could get my money back to book alternative flights or lose the holiday. AVOID. Disputed with creditcard and even their legal team said this company was extremely aggressive and they couldn't get my £165 back."
"We got a flight tp Vancouver for my husbamd to go for his petscan. He died very suddenly a couple days before he was due to get his flight.It was such a shock. I emailed tbis company to see they could help me go to vancouver to sort everything out as obvious expenses are alot. That was the end of May this year, I did what was asked and send my husbamds death certificate ...still waiting it is now almost the end of August. Its not like the flight was missed on purpose.  I find it disrespectful and diagusting this has taken so long as if it wasnt bad enough I lost my husband"
"I wouldn’t even waste my time if I were you. My flight got cancelled and I was told they would be refunding me in 5 weeks.. 6 weeks later I still didn’t have MY money in my account. I was dreading calling this company back because of how rude their staff is. Whenever I called nobody would give their name and they laughed in my face when I was told I want my refund. When I eventually called back, I was told that I need to fill out a form and it would take 5 days to return to me. Now, almost two weeks later I still don’t have my money in my account. After just hanging up with this company and asking for a manager, I’m infuriated. He also laughed in my face. Don’t waste your time, this company gives people the run around and don’t know one thing about customer service. Their staff is not educated on the correct information."
"They've kept my money for over 1 month. They lie non stop. It is the worst customer service experience ive ever had in my life."
"This agency should be reported to travel watch dog and the police for their crime. They systematically robing and giving a nightmare to innocent people."
"Absolutely awful If you waiting to refund your money you have to wait don not ask how long time Every day I am calling and the staff can not solve to problem The same answer will be soon as possible Never again with this agency"
"Their term and conditions are completely and only to their advantage, and and they are a rip-off if you happen to want to make any changes or amends to their tickets. Better pay a bit more, and get better conditions. never book anything with them!"
"Booking with this company was a mistake. Through Skyscanner I booked a ticket that was an Iberia ticket, with legs operated by AA and BA. When missing my first flight due to traffic around LHR, AA sent me to BA (who handle Iberia) and to be able to help me BA needed the help from Carlton Leisure. The person on the phone from Carlton told me bluntly the ticket was already gone, nothing could be done, but he would call me back with a new offer. After an hour I called him back, but he denied promising calling me back (although I have all conversations on tape) and said he could email me some new offers or rebook me for full price on another flight. When I handed him to the BA person at the desk, he claimed something that needed to be done was impossible, when the BA lady confronted him with his lies, he said it was company policy but yes, it was actually possible. Fortunately when calling Iberia as a last attempt, they've managed to rebook me on the next mornings flight. So the "your ticket is gone sir, nothing can be done" was another lie from Carlton Leisure. It took me four hours and Iberia saved the day (and 800 euro). Next time I'll rather pay 300 more for a ticket than deal with Carlton Leisure again."
"good price and convenient online booking"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Carlton Leisure are not members of ABTA and those considering using this company or its offshoots might like to see a list of complaints compiled at Carlton Leisure Watch. Companies using the same ATOL registration number as Carlton include: A1 Flight Group. 99 Flight A1 flightcentre Business Class Flight Carlton Leisure Corporate Travel Carlton Travel & Tours Dearflight South America Flight Tickets To America Travel Consultants Travels Or I have had issues with refunds following an airline cancelling flights that I had paid for a month earlier and deductions attempted despite Carlton's terms and conditions. I wouldn't say they were rude, but their service and attempts to charge when they have no right to leaves a lot to be desired."
Carlton Leisure is rated 1.36 based on 14 reviews