Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk

Tell us how Carleasing-online.co.uk made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Excellant service all round- kept informed all along and delivery all ran to schedule. All staff very helpful, will certainly use again in the future."
"Car leasing online provide an excellent service, are easy to deal with and kept me well informed of progress from start to finish. Despite a good rain shower, my car was delivered in a clean condition and the delivery driver was very helpful. Big thumbs up to Michael and Lorraine, thoroughly recommend these guys."
"Excellent service from Lorraine and Chris , very professional ,very helpful , and very friendly ,made the leasing process easy .Thank you ."
"all i can say is lorraine has been true to her word right from the start of the contract,your star system doesn,t do it justice it should be outstanding be cause even if i was trying to find fault ,i couldnt .i would reccomend your company to anyone who asked where i got my superb car from,to spec.on time .i know Lorraine works with a team however lorraine has been my point of contact and has been so proffessional at all times,Thank yo lorraine"
"First class service and my car was delivered without a hitch. I was particularly impressed with the customer service and help Lorraine ( my admin contact ) provided to resolved a problem with payments. I would definitely recommend Carleasing-online and will certainly use them again."
"Easy to use and great service!"
"From start to finish the service received was excellent. I would certainly recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk to anyone looking to lease a car. Very happy with the service."
"The process of getting quotation and application for my new Citeron C3 Aircross is perfectly smooth and easy. Chris and Glen of the Sale team are helpful and efficient and made me easy to decide. Lorraine of the Administration team is also nice and helpful. Payment and signing of all relevant document could all be done via email. Car delivered ten days after first payment and I am now enjoying my ride. Thanks"
"This is the second time I have used Car Leasing Online. Fantastic service as always. Very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use them again and recommend them (I already have) to my family and friends."
"Top notch service from both Chris and Lorraine from start to finish. Car arrived on date required. Very professional service"
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Very pleased with my new car and the deal that was able to be possible for me, couldn’t fault the service one bit."
"My experience with car leasing was very good thanks to Lorraine! She has helped me along the way and was brilliant at keeping me up to date with the process and helping me get my car as soon as possible! She has been wonderful and so responsive to any questions/ queries I have had! Thank you Lorraine :)"
"Carleasing staff Michael and Lorraine worked and communicated all aspects of leasing a vehicle in a very comprehensive and professional manner. I would certainly refer this company to others in the future looking to lease a vehicle."
"Was very impressed with the service provided. Michael in Sales was excellent and pleasant to deal with, as was Lorraine with the administration and processing of the order. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"They found me a fantastic deal on an A6 Avant S line 2019. I could not believe the deal they got me. Lorraine from the admin team was very helpful and kept me posted all the time. I am very impress and happy to do business with this company again."
"Excellent, friendly and efficient service from first enquiry to the delivery of my car. I will be coming back in 3 years when my lease expires!"
"I have received nothing but excellent service from the moment I requested a quote from car leasing-online.co.uk ! It’s been very efficient and Lorraine ( admin ) has kept me up to date with everything through the experience. The quote was by far the most competitive out of all the companies that I searched. I could not recommend them highly enough and thank them so much for such a positive experience."
"Service from start to finish has been great!"
"Great company. This is the second time I have used them and I won’t hesitate to do so in future! Always very friendly staff, highly professional and regularly keep you up to date with the ETA of the new vehicle. Always answer any questions I have sent via email with speed and efficiency. On two occasions I saw the vehicle I wanted and went to them with the deal and they have always matched or done a better deal. I always prefer to go with this company over others. Have recommended to friends and family. I have no doubt in two years when this new lease deal ends I will be back again! Thanks in particular to Chris and Lorraine they have been outstanding throughout!"
"Great service and great communication throughout the process.....simon"
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 230 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access