Car Key Solutions Reviews

contact@carkeyssolutions.co.uk

Ogs Mechanics Keys Ltd142-144 East End Road

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy
Very good....
Very impressed by a prompt and friendly service and helped out a lady in distress highly recommend. Thanks
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding service we strive to provide all our customers. Once again thank you for your custom.
I'm overall happy with the service. The technician who dealt with us was struck in traffic.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review . We are sorry if it cause any convenience but the traffic is out of our control.
I booked a flexible time visit to have a spare key fob coded. Was contacted the next day to see if I was available. Technician arrived on time and had finished within an hour. Now have two key fobs which work :) Great service & friendly guy (Adrian).
Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to share your review with us .
Great services and Silviu was very fast! Thanks guys!
Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Very efficient and organised service. Friendly staff. Highly recommended, no problems recommending them. 5 star service (couldn't make the symbol register 5 !)
Very good and quick service provided very friendly and knowledgeable staff too
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
They was really nice on the phone, and they guy who came to get my keys out and cut me a spare key although late apologised straight away and explained about the traffic which was really nice of him and he was really nice and was able to do it all quickly and very professional, would highly recommend using your services!
Excellent service.
Thank you for your feedback.
great reply from office staff efficient booking was easy. The Auto locksmith, Nice friendly man with good communication.
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Our technicians will be pleased to hear your feedback.
Excellent prompt service. Thank you.
We are glad that you loved our services , once again thank you for your custom.
Efficient service. Knowledgeable, would highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us . We are glad that you loved our services .
Great service, efficient when enquiring , instant response. Turned up exactly when booked and finished within an hour as stated. Excellent.
Excellent prompt service. Very pleased thanks.
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We are glad that you loved our services.
A huge thank you to Carkeys Solutions for their amazing professional conduct, in particular to their overwhelming honesty and kindness to a financial misunderstanding. I was tense before a flight and did not express my gratitude enough. So thank you again. The key fits like a glove! I highly recommend Carkeys for their remarkable professional and personal approach... if only more companies were as such.
Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, we do rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very courteous and explained everything to me. In just over an hour I was back in the drivers seat and on my way with a shiny new key and buttons that worked! Very reasonably priced and will use again if ever required.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.We look forward to serving you again.
Sebastian was a really cool engineer that insured me that he would get the job done, my keys where locked in my boot, once he knew that he got his tools and went to work, thank you so much
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our technician will be pleased to hear your feedback.
What a great service, contacted these last night (late) and had my keys all working and back to normal by lunch today, and on a weekend too, Thank you to all concerned in getting me back on the road ready for work on Monday.
Thank you for your custom and for your feedback.We are glad that you loved our services.
Order for spare key placed late evening but still arranged for next day. at home address Mechanic arrived on time and completed difficult key copy on Rover 75 with no problems Excellent service
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
The guy who came to see me was lovely, very professional and hard working.
Thank you for leaving us this review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated technician will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.85 based on 1,636 reviews