Car Key Solutions Reviews

Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 9th November 2019
Mr Luciano
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 11th October 2019
Paul
Very quick and professional service
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.
Friendly and prompt service. Nice people to deal with. A rarity at the moment
It is great to hear you are happy with the service provided.
If you require our assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for trusting Car Keys Solutions.
Excellent service and very punctual. The engineer was professional and carried out the work to a very high standard. Would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you took the time out to share your experience with us.
Effective solution to an issue with lost keys for our vehicle. Sebastian was prompt and got us going quickly.
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Sebastian. You’re right, Sebastian is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!
Excellent service ! Arrived when they said and had the new key in no time at all, would definitely recommend thank you :)
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Quick & professional service. At a good price
It’s so nice to hear that our team helped to make your experience such a positive one. Thank you for choosing Car Keys Solutions.
Excellent
Thank you for the 5-stars!
Very quick response, great service.
Good service would recommend
It was a pleasure to assist you the other day. Thank you for choosing Car Keys Solutions.
Friendly, helpful and professional. Would recommend
It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
I was booked for 8:00 am Sunday to check my keys. Waited 30 min no one showed up. I called and was told they open workshop 9:00, it’s no even on website. Was told to wait for technician or go home a came back again 9:00, sorry but I’m not yoyo. I guess I find somewhere else to go . I managed to get up and get there for 8:00 as I was told .
We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.  We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. We are happy we got to an agreement and we will be able to help you. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused.
I was given an instant assessment and quote when calling; the engineer arrived within two hours (he was exactly on the quoted time); my car had some differences that meant it to him 3.5 hours work to resolve; he worked non-stop to resolve it as quickly as possible and kept me up to date with the issue; despite the additional complexity, he persevered to resolve it with no complaint and asked for nothing extra on the quoted price. Very professional, excellent service, and he resolved it perfectly. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Very good service and quick
Thank you for being our valued customer.
Well equipped vehicle came and my key was done quickly and efficiently. A really very nice young man who did the work. I don't know his name but he was capable, courteous, and kind. Well done.
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Car Keys Solutions. Lorin is a great asset to our team and we all appreciate his work. He will be happy to receive your feedback.
Fantastic service and all the staff were so helpful and friendly We
Will use you as and when we need any new key fobs
We are happy that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Arrival time was a little longer than quoted. But my car was Unlocked very quickly.
A great service.
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review. Your opinion is important to us.
Excellent quick service!
This is music to our ears. Thank you for sharing your experience with Car Keys Solutions
Brilliant service from start to finish. Called to enquire and Madalina was very polite and helpful. The person who came out was really friendly and managed to fix my key rather than charge me for a new one. I highly recommend this company.
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Madalina. You’re right, she is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them!
Their service was very good and on time.
Plus their quote was dot on line with
the issue with the car.
Will use them again any time
We are grateful for your kind words. Thank you for choosing Car Keys Solutions.
Excellent service. Speedy and efficient. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Always here if you need us.
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 2,321 reviews