Car Key Solutions Reviews

Read Car Key Solutions  Reviews

contact@carkeyssolutions.co.uk

Ogs Mechanics Keys Ltd142-144 East End Road

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy
Excellent service - start to finish. The engineer, Sebastian, was superb. He turned up on time - in fact was early but called to ask if this was OK, it suited me perfectly, he was extremely polite, professional and knowledgeable, with a wicked sense of humour! He fixed my old key as well - the remote had stopped working - so I now have this as a spare. Before he left, he explained everything for me and tested everything fully.
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated technician Sebastian will be pleased to learn of your high praise. He work very diligently and it will provide him with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Service was amazing from start to finish. Nick the call handler that booked me in was friendly and helpful. He accommodated us at Short notice even during a busy period for the company. Engineer arrived with perfect timing, he was lovely, friendly and informative. Got the job done within 20/30 min. Excellent value for money! I highly recommend this company.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.
Very happy with the service. They are responsive and very fast in delivery. They do more than I would expect.
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
Very good/super quick service! High recommended! Thank you very much!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Once again thank you for your custom.
We would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.
Excellent !!!. E Mail booking very fast and efficient. Technician arrived on time and very efficient. Highly recommended and at a very reasonable price considering the time it took to do, and the distance travelled. Many thanks to the technician who carried out the repair in the rain very polite and courteous. Not many company's can provide this level of service nowadays.
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Arrived early to appointment and repaired as best as po
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
A lovely man, very polite. Made a new car key for a Renault. No hastle or stress. Good experience, Thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Thank so much for your prompt response and the mechanic was a nice and efficient man who talked me through everything of my repair
Thank you for your custom . Our technician will be pleased to hear your feedback.
Both key fobs for my car had broken, and was unable to lock my car. I phoned Car Key Solutions on the Sunday and they came out today and within 30 mins both keys done. A little pricey, but if I had purchased online and then had to have them reprogrammed, there wouldn't have been a lot of difference. Very good service. THank you
Thanks for your custom and for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us.
Brilliant service. Michael the engineer who came to sort my problem was extremely good at his job, very polite and personable. If he represents what your company offers then I happily recommend your company. Very happy customer.
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated technician will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.It's only when we receive such positive feedback, we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.
Excellent. Arrived on time and very efficient.
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
Technician came very quickly and was absolutely lovely, provided a great service.
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated technician will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Engineer arrived at agreed time less than 2 hours after booking. Key was cut, programmed and demonstrated fully functional in 45 mins. Engineer was polite and professional. Very pleased with the service provided by Car Key Solutions.
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Super fast service. My old & warnout black remote key fob for my 2004 Mercedes E class estate stopped working when i purchased a new case off ebay and swapped the parts. Called Mercedes dealer who said it would take over a week to replace. I then called Carkeysolutions. They sent an engineer the same evening who made a new chromed key fob and emergency key, within an hour. They were polite, fast & efficient. Great service and cheaper than the dealer.
5 star. Thenks a lot.
Contacted Wednesday pm & job booked in for Thursday 11:00 - 13:00. Complete by half eleven. Brilliant service, polite and knowledgable technician. Will recommend.
From making the appointment, to have the technicial turning up, very efficent and easy. Thank you!
Very professional On time as ingenier was on time Job done quickly Ingenier made sure I understood what was done Gave me the necessary information. Happy about the job and the ingenier
A fantastic service from this company. Professional technician arrived early and in no time I had spare key!
I must say the service was outstanding, from the first call to driving my car home. The.mobile technicians knew what he was doing. I was so lost without a car with 3 kids. My issue was resolved and so far no trouble only brought car home today.
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.85 based on 1,636 reviews