Car Key Solutions Reviews

Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 9th November 2019
Mr Luciano
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 11th October 2019
Paul
Great service. Would recommend.
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.
Got my Hyundai key repaired here , quick and excellent service
We are always keen to provide the best service possible. Thank you for trusting Car Keys Solutions
What a nice efficient firm. Andrea?! was great and the price reasonable. (Compared to what I expected from a main dealership)
It is great to hear you are happy with the service provided.
If you require our assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for trusting Car Keys Solutions.
Very professional service. Am extremely pleased with the everyone I dealt with, particularly the mechanic, Chris, who completed the job.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you took the time out to share your experience with us.
What an excellent company to deal with service was fast friendly and efficient. My key is as good as new and a third of the cost quoted my my car manufacturer
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Car Keys Solutions. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind customers like you make our job a pleasure.
Came exactly the time they said they would and car u and running in 20min, really impressed
They are professional and only charged me for only what was done on my car
Thanks Adrian
Happy customer
Richard Mupunga
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that we were able sort the key issue out in time and on time.
Good services
Thank you for being our valued customer.
Brillant Service !!!
Thank you again for choosing us. Our team is always happy to serve you!
It took less than 20mins to have my car key fixed and tested. Am glad I chose car key solutions.
Thank you for sharing your review with us. If you ever need our service we'll be more than happy to assist.
I was so impressed with the customer service throughout, from making the book through to the person coming out and working on the replacement key. I wish I'd caught his name, but it wasn't a straight forward replacement due to issues with the key barrel, however he worked really hard and as quickly as possible to resolve and provide me with a key replacement that worked. I hope not to have to use such a service again, but if I do, these will be the first people I call. Thank you, from what was a very stressed mum wondering how she would do the school runs this week!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for customers like you. Cristian is the name of the technician that attended your job. He is a great colleague and a professional locksmith and will be very happy to know about your kind words.
Prompt and efficient.
Thank you for the 5-stars! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need our help again.
Car key solutions area great company to go with superb customer service
Communication was outstanding through each stage new key was ready well within the time the engineer was polite and courteous
Thankyou
We are always keen to provide the best service possible and it is a great honor to receive such good feedback. Thank you.
Thanks so much for helping very good
Really quick to pick up, fix and get back key fob to me that was completely dead. Just a few days. Really impressed.
It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Phoned company and arranged for them to come within 90 minutes they arrived in 70 and got job done within 30 minutes very polite technician if you loose your keys these are people to call paddy
Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to provide the service and our technicians will be very pleased to know that their work is appreciated. Thank you!
Was very gd. And work man was very quick doing job and very polite. Well done.
We appreciate you took the time out to share your experience with Car Keys Solutions. If you ever need our assistance again, please do not hesitate to contacts us.
Big thank you to the lovely young man who sorted out my new key, very efficient and polite , thanks again
Excellent service, very responsive and quick - highly recommended!
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Car Solutions were thorough, gave an accurate estimate and completed the work quickly. Thank you
Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and meet their requirements.
Fantastic service, quick and efficient, the engineer was polite and professional would recommend to anyone, very pleased with the service provided, thankyou Car Key.
It’s so nice to hear that our team helped to make your experience such a positive one. Thank you for choosing Car Keys Solutions.
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 2,321 reviews