Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Very quick and reliable service. Was able to get our grandad a full time cater.
Excellent service. Within 5 days we had a carer assessment done for my mum. Before using the website I had phoned numerous care agencies who had no availability to give my mum care!
Excellent service. Found carers for my mum within 5 days with the hours and care that she needs. Quicker than phoning agencies myself.
Very effective service
I needed care for a member of my family and I entered the information on the care sourcer and immediately I started getting options for care providers which was superb in a short notice and I got care providers within hours. Thank you care sourcer
I was a bit sceptical but I didn’t know where to start with looking for care providers. It’s such a minefield so care sourcer was great!
Care sourcer work very quickly to put you in touch with a number of care operatives all with strict guidelines the whole process is very easy to use and quickly takes that early panic away and the sourcer people are very nice to talk to and are sympathetic to the situation you find yourself in.
A useful means of obtaining care when faced with lots of choices and help is needed at fairly short notice.
I found Care Sourcer's service very prompt and efficient, leading to my finding a carer for my husband very quickly. I should add that this has happened within a week and the carer will come tomorrow fo the first time.
Quick, efficient,easy to use - what more can you ask for when facing the complex job of finding the right carer. I highly recommend them.
I was very surprised at how many replies I received. It was such a relief to find just the help I would need for my husband.
Excellent, so straight forward to use this service.
Carer Sourcer arrived at the prefect time for me. I was seeking a carer for my 21yo son with special needs. All I had to do was register my details and I started getting providers offering me their services the next day. Very convenient and my mind is at rest now that I have secured a lovely carer for my son, through Care Sourcer. I would highly recommend it anyone in my situation.
on posting our needs, we were overwhelmed by the response. Rosie (even on her holidays in Toronto where we live) helped us navigate, to ask the right questions and narrow down the care need for my Mum in Harrow. We would recommend going via the care sourcer ..it is an invaluable resorce !!
I was surprised to see how quick care sourcer managed to find a care agency that could meet our specific needs . We wanted a punjabi speaking Carer who could cook punjabi food and also be able to take mum to all of her hospital appointments. Great service
Care sourcer is amazing! I was sceptical and didn’t know what to expect, I had to find a carer for my elderly mother and she has to fund herself, I have never done anything like this before either, so I was a bit lost! Having phoned lots of different carer companies independently and scoured CQC website I was getting nowhere fast! Someone suggested using an online care sourcer, I saw this one and thought what have I got to loose, so I tried it. I got two responses and they were a lot cheaper than other companies I had called and they looked very good, but they weren’t that close to me although they said would cover my area. To be honest I was doubtful. In the meantime I received a lovely telephone call from someone called Elaine at care sourcer and she was truely wonderful! She said don’t assume they will be no good because of the area as that could be their head office. She advised me to simply talk to them and that you can trust your instinct. I did exactly that and I am delighted with the results. It turns out the address that was shown was a head office and the carer lived really nearby and so did other carers in the company. I spoke to a lovely lady (carer) on the phone and she was just what I was after, I could tell how kind and empathetic she was and she had lots of nursing and caring experience too. It’s like I was meant to find her. She came round to meet myself and mum and to discuss the finer and details and she really was so caring and knowledgeable. I was so glad I had found her and she was so much cheaper than the other options I had looked at. Elaine phoned again and asked how I had got in, she was always there to offer advice and was absolutely amazing!! I can only say that I highly recommend using care sourcer, what have you got to loose?
It helped us to find a carer for our family quickly. We had options, easy to contact, easy to navigate. Care sourcer followed up on the process too. I would recommend using this service. Thanks
Care Sourcer helped me when no one else would.
The best service imaginable.
Great service with friendly informative staff this service takes away all the hard work.
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 245 reviews