Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Elaine is so helpful & her advice is invaluable.
I had several choices from Care Sourcer and found a suitable carer to take care of my wife's needs
I had struggled to find carers in my area. After two I found a great one.
I was very impressed by the people I spoke to at Care Sourcer, their care and attention and all the information they gave and sent me by e-mail about Care Providers and Homes for Respite Care in my area. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for help with care.
They are excellent
Very helpful
Care Sourcer enabled us to find a lovely carer who could cover our area in the evenings after our usual provider wasn't able to continue. After having trawled through websites without success, it was an enormous help to be sent details of companies who were likely to offer what we were looking for.
We are based in south London. Care sourcer was a recommendation when we were looking for someone to help and gave us several options. We chose one and had help the next week as needed. I would certainly recommend.
They had results very quickly for me to be able to make enquiries. I was very impressed that they called me to follow up to ask if everything was going well. Highly recommended
I faced the job of arranging care for my mother (who has demetia) very quickly, from several hundred miles away. Care sourcer made this seemingly impossible task relatively easy. I am incredibly grateful and cannot recommend them highly enough.
A well organised, friendly and free online care sourcing platform for finding home care solutions tailored to specific needs and location. Quick response offer listings of care agencies complete with inspectorate reviews and costings helped finding the right home care company within a day.
It is free. It is very easy to use, giving you a list of interested companies and the prices. The customer services were excellent. I found a care company virtually immediately. What more can you say.
Faced with phoning round all the care agencies in the area plus caring for a terminally ill parent I was delighted to be referred to the Care Sourcer website. A few minutes was all it took to enter our information and with a choice of agencies popping up in my inbox within 24 hours I was well on my way to getting the much needed support. It was easy, convenient, time saving - I have to emphasise time saving, as a carer spending hours phoning agencies and waiting on calls back can feel like a monumental and stressful task.
Absolutely delighted with the website and the personal phone call checking if I needed any help in sourcing the care required.
Very quick response to my request for help. The carer assisting my wife, is friendly and efficient.well done everyone.
Excellent and quick response to my needs. Kept in contact with me until I found support.
i found the care Iwas looking for very quickly, thankyou.
Plenty of offers in quick time
Quick and easy way to match care needs with care available. Very helpful service.
Excellent easy to use platform. I got six offers from care providers in 48hr. I interviewed four, all of which I would have been happy to employ.
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 245 reviews