Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
This Care finder is excellent. It helped me find the most suitable Care for my Partner
It was very quick and easy. I entered my requirements and got back 3 possible agencies the same afternoon. This was also followed up by a helpful call. I contacted one of the agencies who came out to visit my dad and he has been very happy with the service they have been providing for the last 3 weeks. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you 😊
Very effective and efficient. The criteria provided was responded by relevant carers almost immediately. The whole process was remarkably straightforward. I have no hesitation in endorsing Care Sourcer.
Excellent service. Quick response from care agencies and pleasant follow up from the company. Would highly reccommend.
Straightforward and easy.
A really clever and easy way to find care with helpful staff follow ups to seee how you are progressing etc. I would definitely recommend Care Sourcer. Its a great place to help you get started in what can be a very difficult area to find your way around. Thank you
Brilliant service from Caresourcer who kept in contact to ensure I received the perfect care package. I am very grateful for their help and support which was much needed at the time it mattered most.
Sorted care just like that we'll impressed.
Chose a care agency for my husband and was soon visited by a member of their team. Care package in place - not yet used so cannot comment on the quality of care at this moment but I will let you know what we thought of it later on
Lots of companies to choose from
Elaine is so helpful & her advice is invaluable.
I had several choices from Care Sourcer and found a suitable carer to take care of my wife's needs
I had struggled to find carers in my area. After two I found a great one.
I was very impressed by the people I spoke to at Care Sourcer, their care and attention and all the information they gave and sent me by e-mail about Care Providers and Homes for Respite Care in my area. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for help with care.
They are excellent
Very helpful
Care Sourcer enabled us to find a lovely carer who could cover our area in the evenings after our usual provider wasn't able to continue. After having trawled through websites without success, it was an enormous help to be sent details of companies who were likely to offer what we were looking for.
We are based in south London. Care sourcer was a recommendation when we were looking for someone to help and gave us several options. We chose one and had help the next week as needed. I would certainly recommend.
They had results very quickly for me to be able to make enquiries. I was very impressed that they called me to follow up to ask if everything was going well. Highly recommended
I faced the job of arranging care for my mother (who has demetia) very quickly, from several hundred miles away. Care sourcer made this seemingly impossible task relatively easy. I am incredibly grateful and cannot recommend them highly enough.
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 217 reviews