Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
fantastic tool
This service really took the stress out of trying to find care. I had already made contact with 4 agencies, 3 of which had no capacity and one who didn’t even answer their phone!
Easy to use
Gives a variety of care agencies
Excellent system and service.
We needed Hourly care for our elderly, frail father. Within a very short time we were connected to a provider who supplied an excellent carer. Excellent service!
This is my second use of care sourcer. On both occasions they made a seemingly unmanageable task quite easy. Highly recommended.
Care Sourcer’s sight was easy to use and we found just what we were looking for. They kindly offered help if needed without being pushy
When short of time, Care Sourcer pulls together a list of care resources that serve your area and the needs that you require.
Very easy and efficient to use.
I was presented with 4 options and lots of info about each
Makes it easier to find someone
Fast and efficient
I received Care offers from Companies very quickly through Care Sourcer and I was then able to speak to each Company until I found the right offer for me. I would not have found these Companies by myself.
Care Sourcer found care agencies very quickly, we chose one, and they started sending carers straight away. Very good service.
Care Sourcer processed my request quickly and the responding agencies were clearly listed with extensive and informative reviews as well as straightforward ways to contact each one. Their staff were persistent in following up on my request to make sure I was happy with the progress that was being made as well offer any assistance they could.
The best and most efficient method of finding the right care. Why go looking for them when they can come looking for you? Just brilliant!!
This Care finder is excellent. It helped me find the most suitable Care for my Partner
It was very quick and easy. I entered my requirements and got back 3 possible agencies the same afternoon. This was also followed up by a helpful call.
I contacted one of the agencies who came out to visit my dad and he has been very happy with the service they have been providing for the last 3 weeks.
I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you 😊
Very effective and efficient. The criteria provided was responded by relevant carers almost immediately. The whole process was remarkably straightforward. I have no hesitation in endorsing Care Sourcer.
Excellent service. Quick response from care agencies and pleasant follow up from the company. Would highly reccommend.
Straightforward and easy.