Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Excellent service and support
Very efficient and helpful
Care Sourcer have been so helpful in finding a care provider for my aunt. They have so attentive in details and any questions answered. Can’t thank them enough as I got list of providers from the council social work and most didn’t even provide support in the area of were at full capacity. Thanks again especially to Elaine who I spoke to from the Castle Terrace office Edinburgh.
Very efficient service
A fantastic service. I had spent weeks trying to find care; when I stumbled across there web site, the support agent I spoke to could not have been nicer, good advice and it appeared she was willing to take as long as it took to get me sorted out, any wonderful service 5*****
fantastic tool
This service really took the stress out of trying to find care. I had already made contact with 4 agencies, 3 of which had no capacity and one who didn’t even answer their phone!
Easy to use
Gives a variety of care agencies
Excellent system and service.
We needed Hourly care for our elderly, frail father. Within a very short time we were connected to a provider who supplied an excellent carer. Excellent service!
This is my second use of care sourcer. On both occasions they made a seemingly unmanageable task quite easy. Highly recommended.
Care Sourcer’s sight was easy to use and we found just what we were looking for. They kindly offered help if needed without being pushy
When short of time, Care Sourcer pulls together a list of care resources that serve your area and the needs that you require.
Very easy and efficient to use.
I was presented with 4 options and lots of info about each
Makes it easier to find someone
Fast and efficient
I received Care offers from Companies very quickly through Care Sourcer and I was then able to speak to each Company until I found the right offer for me. I would not have found these Companies by myself.
Care Sourcer found care agencies very quickly, we chose one, and they started sending carers straight away. Very good service.
Care Sourcer processed my request quickly and the responding agencies were clearly listed with extensive and informative reviews as well as straightforward ways to contact each one. Their staff were persistent in following up on my request to make sure I was happy with the progress that was being made as well offer any assistance they could.
The best and most efficient method of finding the right care. Why go looking for them when they can come looking for you? Just brilliant!!
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 237 reviews