Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Simple and efficient. Communication is also very good and speedy!
They responded to my request very quickly and sent me thorough details of care agencies that work within my area.
This is a fantastic resource that helped us find the perfect care at home/companion for my mother-in-law. All of the offers received fitted our requirements, so even if our chosen provider had not worked out, there would have been others.
Care Sourcer responded quickly to clarify the needs. I then started to get responses from potential providers within an hour, and had met and chosen the provider within a few hours.
In a time of crisis care sourcer was there to support me.... And help me find support for my mother and I. Thank goodness this company is out there. As I was able to find care for Mum and I very quickly
Easy to use. Very professional service. Good follow up.
Makes a stressful process stress free. Thank you!
Very pleased with Care Sourcer. Care companies only approached me who were tailored to my requirements. It honed my options down to a few excellent alternatives - and then I made the most appropriate choice!
I just like to say how much Jenna was very helpful and kept in touch at all times she didn't brush me off even when I was upset she was most helpful and would recommend yourselves to anybody that would like help finding a care home if I ever needed one again I would ask for Jenna because she was so helpful and understanding please could you recognise her good job of helping me thank you Mrs Teresa wood
Excellent service and support
Very efficient and helpful
Care Sourcer have been so helpful in finding a care provider for my aunt. They have so attentive in details and any questions answered. Can’t thank them enough as I got list of providers from the council social work and most didn’t even provide support in the area of were at full capacity. Thanks again especially to Elaine who I spoke to from the Castle Terrace office Edinburgh.
Very efficient service
A fantastic service. I had spent weeks trying to find care; when I stumbled across there web site, the support agent I spoke to could not have been nicer, good advice and it appeared she was willing to take as long as it took to get me sorted out, any wonderful service 5*****
fantastic tool
This service really took the stress out of trying to find care. I had already made contact with 4 agencies, 3 of which had no capacity and one who didn’t even answer their phone!
Easy to use Gives a variety of care agencies
Excellent system and service.
We needed Hourly care for our elderly, frail father. Within a very short time we were connected to a provider who supplied an excellent carer. Excellent service!
This is my second use of care sourcer. On both occasions they made a seemingly unmanageable task quite easy. Highly recommended.
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 226 reviews