Care Sourcer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Sourcer
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
found me 2 possibilities within 24 hours. i chose one who was completely satisfactory
The website was very easy to use and I got responses really quickly. It's a really useful resource and much simpler than trying to google or search for carer agencies any other way. The customer service is very good and I would recommend it to other professionals.
Sent me 3 care companies within the first 2 days of asking, found one that suited. Thank you
Provides a direct link to care providers that are able to provide the care package requested. Saves multiple calls to care providers.
Becky has been extremely helpful and concerned that everything is ok
Convenient and quick good quality responses
easy to use, even received courtesy call from very knowledgeable advisor. care provider found immediately.
Fantastic free service that takes out the stress of trawling through ads to find an agency. Fantastic support team that regularly contact you with updates and offers and prices. When you're ill it takes the pressure off to secure a good rated agency in one place. Wish I could give it 10*
I have been extremely happy with the service received from Care Sourcer. It has been a great help to me in finding a company to provide care for my mother. I would highly recommend Care Sourcer as it saved me time and effort in the search for care. Well done Care Sourcer...keep up the good work !!!
The team were attentive and checked up on our progression. They made multiple calls as I missed them because of work. Will definitely be using them again if we need to change or up the care package in the future. Have recommended the service to patients of mine already.
Not reliable about what they say
So far they have been very supportive and helpful.
The people at Care Sourcer were very helpful. They gave me advice about how to approach the agency
Very helpful. Generated several replies. Would've liked to have the option to only receive offers from rated agencies.
CAre Sourcer responses immediately and keeps in touch
Very efficient service
A very helpful service to identify potential carers tailored to my needs.
A helpful means of searching for care providers, which picked up some that I'd not already come across.
Excellent solution to finding a care provider, simplifies a complex task.
Simplified a very complex area, making it very easy and simple to find a suitable care provider.
Care Sourcer is rated 4.80 based on 244 reviews