Care Supply Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Supply Store
Read Care Supply Store Reviews

sales@caresupplystore.co.uk

Tell us how Care Supply Store made you happy
The staff have disgusting attitudes towards their Care Home and Hospital customers. I paid £140 in advance for my goods, which it said on their website were in stock. Two weeks later, after I had not received delivery, I telephoned them only to be told the item was no longer in stock. They suggested an alternative (inferior) product but still requested an additional £37 immediately before they would send me my substitute products. I was then told by their admininstrator that I hadn't paid anything at all! This is a Cowboy company who have obviously moved in on this sector due to high demand for PPE currently.
Thank you for the feedback. Care Supply Store has been trading in this sector for many years, but it is true that we have been impacted by the high demand for PPE and by new players happy to drive prices up to capitalise on that demand. This has caused difficulty with stock levels that impacted our ability to deliver your order quickly, which is why we offered an alternative. Most of our Care Home and Hospital customers are on account and so we don't need to wait for a payment before processing orders, but as you elected to pay in advance, we had to wait for payment. As you know the situation is now resolved in line with your request.
I purchased some Lenor tumble dryer sheets, as the site seemed to indicate that it was 12 x 34, but I received just 1 x 34, and if I made a mistake, they were being sold at an extortionate price. I contacted you via your website, and received no response whatsoever. Needless to say, I shall not be purchasing from you again, and would recommend others not to do so.
Care Supply Store is rated 4.39 based on 18 reviews