Care Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Outlet
Read Care Outlet Reviews

Tell us how Care Outlet made you happy
Great product, low price delivered next day thank you
Fantastic company to deal with. Got my delivery on Friday with no delays. Staff extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Answered all my questions. Will certainly use you again. Many thanks for your help.
Service was phenomenal, ordered a bed for a family member in care and it came within the next few days. Great quality, amazing communication and lovely staff. I’ve recommended to fellow care homes and they’ve ordered too. Couldn’t recommend enough. Thank you Dean especially for the best service, I look forward to purchasing from you again.
Care Outlet provided me with an outstanding service, with their products knowledge and very friendly and helpful team. Excellent delivery service, highly recommended! Thank you Care Outlet
The staff were very patient and helpful on the phone and gave me advice on which hoist would be most suitable. The hoist arrived on time and the product is exactly as described, I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Service and quality second to none from the telephone sales to installation all superb ...
Recommend
Ordered spare part for Hospital bed In stock and delivered quickly thank you :-)
The level of service and care received by the Care Outlet team (Dean in particular) was fantastic. We ordered the bed for our auntie in a care home. Although the order was placed online and most organisations would just accept the order and process mindlessly - Care Outlet reached out to talk through our needs and make sure the bed we ordered was 100% fit for the purpose.

Also, the bed arrived quickly and is now being used. Many thanks, we will be back again.
Ordered a hospital and mattress, it arrived the next day, put together by a lovely gentleman. Danielle and Laura were so helpful and kind, would definitely use again.
told hoist was in stock and would be sent within 5 days ,waited
over 2 weeks. Telephoned with tecnicail question and nobody got back to me.Would not recomend them
Nice products
Bed and mattress quality good. However, communication from the dispatch office about delivery date and time was poor. From order to delivery took nearly 4 weeks with no notifications.
On arrival a part was missing that meant the bed couldn't be used; it took a further 3 weeks and many phone calls to arrange for it to be replaced.
If I had been urgently unwell or palliative this would be unconscionable!
Care Outlet is rated 4.50 based on 12 reviews