Care Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Club
Telephone
Read Care Club Reviews

About Care Club:

Guaranteed peace of mind with cover against unexpected home emergencies. One quick call and you’ll soon be enjoying your hot water and central heating again.

reachout@careclub.co.uk

Very efficient service. I phoned you at 2.00pm to say my central heating was not working. You got an engineer to me by 4.30pm the same day. He diagnosed the fault and replaced a switch, which he carried in his van and departed at 5.30 pm, leaving me with my central heating working.
2nd Time I've needed my boiler repaired Very happy with the fast efficient service. Would highly recommend
The engineer (Mark) arrived exactly as promised and replaced the defective plastic pipe with a copper replacement and also ensured the pipe was firmly fixed in place. An excellent repair in quick time which gives me great confidence to recommend Care Club unreservedly.
Engineer (Craig Brown) who attended 01/12 was timely, courteous and very efficient. 10/10 for engineer service. The fault was diagnosed and fixed quickly. However communication between Rightio service department/customer/engineers was confusing, this resulted in delay of 2 days. Admin errors.
It would be helpful if you had a dedicated line for disabled and vulnerable people who need help straight away, but tip top service
Joseph was polite, tidy & quick. In & out and all sorted
Great stuff, gentleman who came out sorted us right away.
Excellent customer service and Engineer was very helpful.
Very easy to book service and job done fast and clean. Thank you
The person you sent was extremely helpful and professional. Thanks alot
Very quick arrival and extremely friendly, mega quick fix and so helpful
Pleasant , helpful and efficient Job by plumber . Would highly recommend the young man .
Apart from lateness and 21 minutes on phone, engineer was extremely good and fixed problem.
Service provided within 24 hours and repairs competed successfully by a pleasant and profesional technician. Will always be happy to recommend.
Though the wait was 4 days the problem was tolerable to live with .fixed within the hour stated for attending so therefore satisfied with the service thank you
The plumber was excellent. I would give you 10/10 if I was not still dwelling on the dreadful experience I had with your office last time
Engineer was very polite Sorted the problem out quickly 👍
Job completed speedily to my entire satisfaction by very pleasant plumber
The engineer was excellent. At first I was annoyed but he was friendly and professional and fixed the issue in seconds. Top stuff,. Thank you
We would very much like to thank you and plumber for the very fast and prompt response we could not be more pleased thankyou again to you all
Care Club is rated 5.00 based on 474 reviews