Care Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Club
Telephone
Read Care Club Reviews

About Care Club:

Guaranteed peace of mind with cover against unexpected home emergencies. One quick call and you’ll soon be enjoying your hot water and central heating again.

reachout@careclub.co.uk

Very satisfied with the boiler service received by your attending engineer.
Very helpful, came out at short notice, fixed us up temporarily over Christmas, and came to finish the job as arranged. The office staff kept us informed of the timing as circumstances changed.
Really impressed with the service provided. I received a call within an hour of my request and the plumbers arrived a couple of hours later. The plumbers were polite and professional. Would definitely recommend.
Your guy was lovely he wore a mask and I felt quite safe to have him in my house. He was very pleasant and just got on with the job. He on his way out even brought my dustbins up the steps for me without me asking, he was a true gentleman.
Very helpful, friendly and competent member of your team attended at our home and fixed the problem with our boiler
Your engineer was very professional, friendly and completed the job in a timely fashion whilst finding time to explain to me what he was doing the well deserved 10/10 thank you
many thanks for a quick re-assuring visit.
Phil the plumber was friendly, thoughtful, thorough and extremely tidy. 10 out of 10 experience
Engineer was able to answer questions I had about taps making noise and solved it with service Job done Cheers šŸ˜ƒ
Your service engineer (Mr P Todd) was absolutely brilliant - arrived on time, really nice person, did a thoroughly professional job. I'd be happy to have him back any time.
Smashing lad sorted our boiler. Polite and friendly and dd a great job.
Alan was fantastic. He just got right on with the job, identified the problem, and fixed it in no time at all. Very happy with the service!
Whole job completed with minimal fuss. Made an online claim and it was sorted no problem. Very pleased.
Tom was super efficient, very helpful, communicated well and dealt with the problem rapidly. I would be happy to have him come back again.
John was great....he made everything seem so easy and without problems. .
Excellent service and quality repair.
Very good service. Did everything they promised they would in the time they would. Very impressed
Thank you. One hour from initial phone call the job was done. Amazing Staff on the phone so helpful and pleasant and Joe, as always , so happy and reassuring. So pleased I’m in the Care Club. Again thank you.
Joe arrived promptly, was cheerful and efficient. What more could you ask?
I cannot speak highly enough of the service that I have received from the extremely helpful lady on the other end of the phone when reporting my claim to the follow up call to organize a visit and then the very professional friend!y and quick plumber that rectified the problem would certainly recommend your company to all family and friends. Thank you
Care Club is rated 4.99 based on 342 reviews