Care Club Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Care Club

About Care Club: Guaranteed peace of mind with cover against unexpected home emergencies. One quick call and you’ll soon be enjoying your hot water and central heating again.

reachout@careclub.co.uk

Telephone
"The engineer was very friendly and arrived on time. He understood exactly what I needed and carried out the job efficiently and cleaned up afterwards."
"Really pleased with the service received from start to finish. Very professional and explained everything clearly"
"Job done quickly excellent service."
"Helpful staff."
"Engineer was excellent very polite and professional was a pleasure to deal with him, was kept informed of his estimated time of arrival will definitely recommend this firm."
"Many thanks for all support; your engineer was most friendly, patient and helpful in guiding us as to how to schedule our thermostat. Would highly recommend."
"I am very satisfied and pleased at the punctuality and efficiency of the plumbing work. Well done"
"Great service, you said you would be here between 2-5, and you arrived on the dot of 3, job done!"
"Your plumber is excellent I could not have asked for anybody better."
"I am grateful to your engineer for his very helpful advice and expert attention"
"I rang at 09:15 as I had a leak in the bathroom, and it was repaired by 11:00. I couldn't ask for better service."
"I was extremely pleased with the plumber who came to us to fix the problem with our water pressure. He was so pleasant and polite. Highly recommend."
"You put right the problem I had with a minimum amount of hassle and in no time at all, Well done."
"From the moment I telephoned I was dealt with courteously and professionally and kept fully informed on the arrival of the plumber. The plumber was again courteous and friendly and went about everything professionally and explained exactly was he was doing and what was required. Great job and great company."
"Prompt and efficient service, thank you"
"Response to rectify the problem by sending an engineer down was fantastic"
"Great service, the engineer was fantastic and explained what needed to be done. He went out got the parts and the tap and pipes all fitted in under an hour. Very happy."
"Stewart came to our apartment right on time, was very cheerful and efficient. Worked fast and finished the job within the hour. Would definitely recommend."
"After problem for a while very pleased to have toilet flush working again, thank you."
"Excellent service! Good communication about arrival time etc and friendly,efficient service from plumber. Would certainly recommend Rightio."
Care Club is rated 4.99 based on 227 reviews