Care Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Care Club
Telephone
Read Care Club Reviews

About Care Club:

Guaranteed peace of mind with cover against unexpected home emergencies. One quick call and you’ll soon be enjoying your hot water and central heating again.

reachout@careclub.co.uk

I had drip in the hot water tap in the bathroom also the sink was blocked and John fixed the problem really well he was clean tidy mannered and tidied up after himself. I would have John back again it makes a difference when you get a workman who knows what he is doing. Thanks again for everything.
Sam was great! Lovely bloke and sorted the problem in minutes 😊
Andrew was absolutely amazing! So helpful and knowledgeable. Identified the issue quickly and was able to get the heating working for us while waiting for a part. Excellent service!
Very pleased with how my annual boiler service was arranged and completed. Engineer was fantastic and did a great job; I would recommend Care Club to everyone after this experience.
Fast efficient service, friendly & helpful office staff. The engineer allocated to our job was friendly, dedicated & managed to complete the work without fuss. Overall I was delighted with the level of service given. Well done!
Quick efficient service Darren who came out was helpful in explaining the problem he was polite and carried out the job very swiftly
Very satisfied with the boiler service received by your attending engineer.
Very helpful, came out at short notice, fixed us up temporarily over Christmas, and came to finish the job as arranged. The office staff kept us informed of the timing as circumstances changed.
Really impressed with the service provided. I received a call within an hour of my request and the plumbers arrived a couple of hours later. The plumbers were polite and professional. Would definitely recommend.
Your guy was lovely he wore a mask and I felt quite safe to have him in my house. He was very pleasant and just got on with the job. He on his way out even brought my dustbins up the steps for me without me asking, he was a true gentleman.
Very helpful, friendly and competent member of your team attended at our home and fixed the problem with our boiler
Your engineer was very professional, friendly and completed the job in a timely fashion whilst finding time to explain to me what he was doing the well deserved 10/10 thank you
many thanks for a quick re-assuring visit.
Phil the plumber was friendly, thoughtful, thorough and extremely tidy. 10 out of 10 experience
Engineer was able to answer questions I had about taps making noise and solved it with service Job done Cheers 😃
Your service engineer (Mr P Todd) was absolutely brilliant - arrived on time, really nice person, did a thoroughly professional job. I'd be happy to have him back any time.
Smashing lad sorted our boiler. Polite and friendly and dd a great job.
Alan was fantastic. He just got right on with the job, identified the problem, and fixed it in no time at all. Very happy with the service!
Whole job completed with minimal fuss. Made an online claim and it was sorted no problem. Very pleased.
Tom was super efficient, very helpful, communicated well and dealt with the problem rapidly. I would be happy to have him come back again.
Care Club is rated 4.99 based on 348 reviews