Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Reliable and trustworthy. I have made many purchases from the site and can not fault their customer service.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. I'm so happy to hear you find us reliable and trustworthy
We hope to see you again at Cardyard :)
Katie
Great for discounted gift vouchers - easy to use website and very fast delivery especially by e mail..I always look on Cardboard before any purchases to see if a store gift card is for sale. Been using them for 3 yrs.. never had a problem.. highly recommended
Hi Ian, thanks for leaving a review. It's good to hear you find the website easy to use. It's a great way to save money on purchases :-)
Excellent service.... I have used Card Yard for years and their customer service is excellent.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and your continued relationship with Cardyard.
Have used for both selling and buying gift cards. Simple to use, and a great way of using up otherwise unwanted gift cards. Will definitely recommend to others.
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear from someone who's on the buy and sell side, and that you find it simple to use. Thanks for recommending us.
Sold a Netflix card and then used part of the credit to buy an Amazon card. Altogether a straightforward and easy process.
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this lovely review
It's brilliant to hear that you find our process easy and straightforward
We hope to see you again at Cardyard :)
Katie
Have bought many gift cards from the site and all received promptly and were as described. Great way to save money on things I would have bought anyway!
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear you've made a saving through purchasing cards from our site.
super easy to use and great prices. will definitely use again in the future. A+
Thank you for leaving a review. It's really good and helpful to hear you find the service easy to use and that the prices are good. We look forward to speaking to you in the future.
Many card options with great choices + regular deals...
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Card yard is such an amazing website. I've made a reasonable amount of extra money from selling gift cards that I thought would just go to waste.
Hi Faith, thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear you've made money with cards that may have been wasted.
Sound as, guys are really helpful
Thank you for leaving a review, I will be sure to pass the feedback onto the team.
Fantastic service and great discounts. The support team are really fast at answering queries and super helpful.
Hi Ash, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Its great to hear feedback on the discounts and how helpful our team are.
This is an amazing website for buying and selling gift cards
Their customer support is great
Thank you for leaving a review and for your continued custom here at Cardyard.
Very helpful and received my money safely into my Bank account after the quarantine period as per instructions
Many thanks cardyard
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you found us helpful, we hope you will use Cardyard again in the future.
So worth checking into Cardyard when thinking of purchasing anything... have saved loads. Brilliant site... thank you.
Hi Irene, thanks for your review. Im pleased to hear you have saves lots of money through using our service.
Excellent service and great gift card offers. Highly recommend!
Hi there, thanks for leaving a review and highly recommending us.
Had a little problem with one of the gift cards not working.
I contacted cs and the issue was resolved very quickly.
So for that reason I’m rating them 5/5
Hi Richard, thanks for leaving a review. Sometimes cards have issues but I'm pleased to hear we got it resolved quickly for you.
Great prices , perfect for online shopping
Hi Thomas, thanks for leaving a review.
I have been buying gift cards from Cardyard for maybe a year now. Mainly Tesco, Amazon and Currys. I wish the Amazon were for 4% instead of 3% discount but better than no discount ! On the odd occasion where the gift card does not work there has never been any argument and the credit card is refunded (or the charge does not even go past pre-authorisation if the issue is spotted fast enough).
Hi Stephen, thanks for leaving a review. We often review our discounts and always have them at the rate we can.
SIMPLY THE BEST.
DOES EVERYTHING THAT IT SAYS WITHOUT EFFORT AND TOTALLY SECURE WHETHER BUYING OR SELLING.
Thanks for leaving a review and your custom Subash. It's great to hear you feel it's the best and that you find Cardyard secure, we make all efforts to ensure it is. Thanks - Demi
Fantastic service, they kept in regular contact regarding the card I sent, and I was paid promptly.
Everything they said they would do, they did, and this was when the lockdown was at its worst. Communication is excellent at Cardyard.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,168 reviews