Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Such an amazing idea and the service is fantastic!!! I win vouchers in work but they're not always for shops which I like so I can sell them on Cardyard and buy the ones I use. Sometimes for a better value to what I originally had. So easy and sooo quick. Will definitely be using again. Thank you Cardyard!
We're pleased the service worked well. Thanks for your review of Cardyard Sharon, and we look forward to having you back soon.
Mike
Ordered a gift card and it came the following day. Very impressed!
Thanks for your review Mary, and we look forward to your next purchase.
Best wishes,
Mike
As another reviewer said, I was initially a little cynical about using the service. However, the service was spot on, I was kept informed of the progress regularly and had the money in my account within three days of posting my gift card. Would highly recommend.
I'm glad you braved us Victoria, and thanks for your review and recommendation.
Mike
Brilliant service. Delivery excellent arrived next day. Recommend to everyone.
We are very glad your gift card arrived in time Denise. Thanks for your review and recommendation for Cardyard.
Mike
The whole process was so quick and easy. I received the money for my gift cards within 2 working days. I would highly recommend and definitely use again.
Thanks for sending the information with your cards Kerry, it made it easy for us. We look forward to your return to Cardyard soon.
Best wishes, Mike
My partner and I have used Cardyard on several occasions and have always received fantastic service. The process is so efficient and we've always had the payment within our account within days of sending. Highly recommended.
Many thanks for your continued support of Cardyard Shaun,
Best wishes
Mike
A great way to get rid of unwanted gift cards, thank you!
Very happy to take any more cards Linda. Thanks for your review of Cardyard.
Mike
Happy with the prompt order, web portal experiance. Surely will use next time.
Thanks for your review of Cardyard Nikhil,
Regards, Mike
Easy and straighforward. Got money for my gift cards in less than a week. And money paid was good compared to others.
Thanks for your review of Cardyard Marcio, and yes, we are paying top rates for Amazon at the moment.
Regards, Mike
Was very sceptical but took the plunge. Very impressed. Wish I'd have heard of you sooner. From start to finish, I received money from sale of vouchers in 30 hours into my paypal account. Very easy and simple to do.

Customer service was also top notch!! Received a reply to my queries within minutes. You can't really get better than that.

One happy customer and will use again.Mattmatt
Thanks for your review of Cardyard Mattmatt, and for sending us your unwanted gift cards. We look forward to your return.
Mike
Absolutely great website!Sold some amazon vouchers - get really great price (just about 10%less than actual value) - speedy payment. Will definetely use them again. Thanks!
We are currently paying 90% face value for Amazon vouchers, with no fees, so you the full 90% goes into your bank account. Thanks for the review Sylwia.
Mike
I was recommended one of Cardyard's competitors (Zeek) from a friend and long story short it did not run smoothly. I found cardyard and I'm so glad I did. The process was so quick and easy. The online chat system was great and any queries I had were answered promptly by Mike who was great! It was a lot easier that I thought and I received the money quick!! I would highly recommend Cardyard what a great service!
I'm glad Cardyard worked well for you Claire; your card certainly worked well for us and thank you for selling on our platform. Thanks too for your review and recommendations and I hope you come back soon.
Kind regards
Mike
excellent service. website clear and easy to use. When card sent to cardyard, they paid the money agreed, promptly into my bank account.

Will definitely use again if needed and would highly recommend
Thanks for your review of Cardyard Sandra. We look forward to your return, and thanks for your recommendation.
Mike
Excellent service and easy to use.
I posted voucher on Tuesday morning and money was in my PayPal account on Thursday.
Thanks for making it easy for us Kristina by providing all the information effectively. Looking forward to having you back on the 'yard'.
Best wishes
Mike
Very pleased with Cardyard - had an itunes gift card that I couldnt use and decided to give them a try - i thought the price offered was fair so went ahead signed up and posted it off to them - had the money in my account in 4 days !
Will definately use them again if i have a gift card i cannot use and will consider buying through them as well - AW
Thanks for your review of Cardyard Alan. Did you know that if you exchange a card, you get a 5% uplift on the card you sell, which can effectively make the card you buy 5% cheaper. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Mike
First time user of cardyard and I am very impressed with how easy the process was selling an unwanted giftcard.
Thanks for your review of Cardyard Edward. I hope you come back many times and use our service.
Mike
Very quick and easy transaction - recommended.
We're always glad when it works quickly. Thanks for your review of Cardyard John.
Mike
If you need to free yourself of the restrictions some gift cards impose on their recipients then Cardyard is the company to turn to. Their Web page gives you a very fair instant valuation of the type of card you want to sell, simply post the card to them. Payment is very quickly received and you're free to buy what you would really want. I think they are a great idea and will definitely use them over and over again.
Thanks for using Cardyard Terry, and for your review which helps us see things from the customer perspective. Looking forward to having you back on Cardyard. Regards Mike
No issues whatsoever, fair price offered, very quick turnaround, what's not to like.
Thanks for your review Kevin, glad it all worked smoothly.
Mike
I felt a little uneasy about using the site at first, but selling a £50 Next gift card and buying a £40 Gap card was so easy. The entire process took 4 days with standard 1st class stamps.
Very happy and will definitely use this site again.
Great to see you sold and bought, which was the original idea of Cardyard; to make exchanging of Gift cards efficient and painless. Thanks for your review.
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,165 reviews