Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
In reply to your response to my first review:
I send you a voucher on which you value at a certain amount then upon receiving it you say its invalid...if you had done your job correctly you could have ascertained this before I sent it...thats why you are rubbish.
Unfortunately the voucher you sent us is no longer accepted by the retailer. We will return the voucher to you today with instructions on how to retrieve the value from the retailer. We provide a very good service and help many thousands of customers.
Regards, Mike
Had 3 £10 iTunes cards. Sold 2 but still to sell the 3rd. Money take a long time to process. But all in all not bad
Hi Jason, thank you for leaving your review. We have contacted you to resolve this issue, to which your immediately replied and this has now been resolved. Thank you for using Cardyard.
I see you have reduced the saves on Uber cards from 7% to 8%. Do not go down this path card yard.

:-( bewda
Thank you for your feedback Rahul, helpful as always.
Cardyard listened. I had pointed out that they have £4.5 uber cards which means I have to buy 22 cards for saving GBP 8.0 Too much effort in putting codes. They increased to 6 GBP, which again is not much use. Today they bumped to q GBP 75.00 card. Big boy. Easy to purchase and save 7% . Good on your listening skills cardyard.

Bewda
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Rahul. We always try to implement any suggestions our customers give us as and when. Sometimes though it is not always possible so I am pleased to read that in this instance it was helpful to you. Lea
Superb service. I watched for a while but have now purchased and feel that the company is genuine and trustworthy. I intend to buy more but think the Amazon 3% discount is a bit mean and should be 4% or 5%. This explains why there are so many unsold Amazon cards.
Hi there Lesley,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad to hear that you find us genuine and trustworthy. We do run offers where we change Amazon to 4% or 5% so keep checking our website.
We hope to see you again at Cardyard,
Katie
Great service, fast response once you send them your gift cards. Just a shame you have to wait such a long time to get you money once the gift card has been sold. Personally I think that they should put the waiting time down to 7 days.But overall I am impressed of how well this business is run and I have never had a late payment.5* service thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review L. I am pleased to read that the service provided by Cardyard has been overall a positive one. We currently reviewing our payment process to offer a quicker release in the future where possible. Lea
Gave me a good price for my unwanted gift card, money was put in my account as soon as they verified the card. Would absolutely recommend and use again.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Sepehr. I am pleased to read that the process from selling your unwanted gift cards to receiving payment was a positive one. Thank you for recommending Cardyard and using us again in the future. Lea
1. 5 out of 5 in ease of use
2. 5 out of 5 on delivery
3. Issue is that denomination of uber card is GBP 4.50 It does not make sense. I am buying 100 GBP card to save GBP 8 and I will get 22 different codes. Is the effort worth it?
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Bewda. I am pleased to read that overall rating is positive and we have taken on board your personal experience regarding the smaller denominations of the UBER cards. Lea
I purchased a M&S gift card of 145 GBP, however when I received the gift card, it only has 31 GBP.
Updates: I have contacted Card Yard and they have issued me a new gift card.
This was no scam, but a simple mistake. I'm sorry you had this problem Rongchen. As soon as you reported it we contacted the seller and M&S who were both extremely helpful. It would be great if we could work together to resolve this. Anti-fraud is our number 1 priority. We'd rather have no revenue, than revenue with fraud. Thankfully fraud is rare but we are ever vigilant. Regards, Mike
Sold a £50 giftcard for £40. The turnaround wasn't as quick as advertised/promised--took nearly two weeks to receive money. Plus, was charged an additonal charge to have payment processed via PayPal, so only made £39.50 in the end, with no explanation. Contacted customer service to ask a few questions--no quick response and once I did hear back, they were not friendly or particularly interested in answering my questions; they made it seem like they were doing me a great favour. Wouldn't use cardyard again.
It can take two weeks to get paid. I see you contacted customer support and we replied in 3 minutes, and the date then promised was the date you received your money. I think your grievance is with the Paypal charge. There are no fees on Cardyard; the money promised is the money we pay. However, we only pay in GBP and your Paypal account is set to a different currency so Paypal levied a fee to accept the payment.
I hope you can see a way through with Paypal and we'd love to see you back on Cardyard.
Kind regards
Mike
Sold an iTunes card. Was told they didn't need the physical copy, just to scratch off and enter the code. They confirmed they would accept and that iTunes cards didn't expire.

Checked my account a week later. They've declined the card, given no reason, didn't attempt to make contact to advise it was rejected or why.

I'm left with a scratched off iTunes voucher and I can't physically sell it as it's been scratched and I can guarantee the code hasn't been used.
Thanks for explaining your experience Deborah. We have reviewed the system and found in some instances like yours the 'returned' notification was not being sent. This has now been fixed.
We require photos of physical cards when codes have been submitted. We have corresponded a few times and are still hoping you can send photos of your cards so we can continue with the sale. That way you can see through the process, receive payment, and become a customer of Cardyard.
Kind regards
Mike
That was awesome. Paid £48 for £60 at Vue. Helped reduce the cost of my daughter's birthday. Arrives the next day too
Thank you for your time to write this review Paul. It certainly all helps when you can save of your daughter's birthday. I hope she has/had a fantastic one. Lea
Advertising gift cards for sale was very simple; service was quick & efficient. Sale was very quick & funds were paid into my account very promptly. Would use again. Recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Paul. I am pleased to read that the service provided and payment of your unwanted gift cards was quick and efficient. Although in our understanding you received the correct cash amount, we would like to invite you to contact us on support@cardyard.co.uk to look further into the extra deduction fee you mention. We look forward hearing from you. Regards, Lea
Great company!
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Vasil. I am pleased to read that you rate Cardyard as a great company, thank you. Regards, Lea
My voucher code had already expired so it was not a great 1st time shopping experience, had to speak with live help to get the issue fixed this is why I am giving 3* as live help acted very fast to assist me. Would I buy again ? I'm undecided as I think it was over all pretty time consuming
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Although our aim is to provide an excellent shopping experience, sometimes, especially with iTunes, the verification can only happen at the point of sale. I am pleased though that our live help chat was able to assist very fast to get your query fixed. Regards, Lea
A very professional company,easy to use and a prompt service. Would recommend.😀
Thank you for taking the time to write this review Emma and for recommending Cardyard. I am pleased to read that Cardyard delivered a professional service that met your expectations. Regards, Lea
The discounts are much better than Zeek. Unfortunately, you have to wait days to receive them.
Thank you for your time to provide us with your feedback. We promise honest discounts and prices on all of our cards all the time. The reason why some cards take a bit longer than others, is because some circumstances are out of our control. We hope to see you back in the future. Regards, Lea
I was a bit apprehensive to join at 1st but I am over the moon with how fast and easy this service has been. Thank you so much I'm incredibly impressed with the service you have given me and highly recommend to everyone :)
Thanks for sharing your experience on this review site Robert, and we are very glad Cardyard worked well for you.
Best wishes, Mike
The staff are very friendly and the service feels very personal. Whenever i've had cause to email them, they've always responded within the hour even at 1am ! This is down to their dedicated staff who are trying to make the business work. It would be good to see you fully automated and maybe accept other payment methods such as BACS or Paypal for those of us who drop ship and recieve payments through paypal. Well done guys, I'll continue to use you, Just hope that you don't become so popular the gift cards i'm after dont all go straight away, maybe a loyalty program or VIP membership to have access to gift cards before anyone else ?
Thanks for your comprehensive review Lee, and I like some of your suggestions which are worthy of further consideration. Thanks for your custom and I hope we can continue to provide a worthy service. Best wishes, Mike
I have just received my second order from card yard card yard. I ordered booked opens for my wife with a huge 20% discount - My wife thinks I have really spoiled by spending so much money on her! Naturally I forgot to mention The discount.
Thanks for your review, and good to hear your wife is happy with her card from Cardyard.
Kind regards, Mike