Cardshit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

How would you rate Cardshit ?

"Great card. Nice quality. Arrived the next day - impressive as I didn't order it until about 4pm. I'll definitely order from Cardshit again."
"Fills a much needed ******* gap in the ******* market. More power to your ******* elbow, Cardsh!t. :-)"
"Excellent customer service! I loved these cards, however they weren't shipping to Ireland on the store but Lee from CardShit made sure they shipped OK to Ireland with no extra cost. Best service I have received from any online store and now I also finally have a store for cards that aren't boring!"
"The cards are always funny as hell & the delivery is so quick. I don’t go anywhere else for my cards now. Brilliant"
"Arrived super fast. Excellent quality card. Will Use from now on :)"
"Greeting cards are pointless. CardsHit acknowledges this with they're brilliantly cutting offers. I can't see myself ever going to another source for greeting cards again."
"Great quality. Simple and easy to order. Prompt delivery"
"Cards for every f****ing occasion. Brilliant!"
"Brilliant service great fun cards"
"The card did the trick- it made the patient laugh which is the best medicine!"
"Love the humour, love the 10 cards deal, love the superfast delivery, love that you got me out of a "Gaaahhhh! Its Valentines Day tomorrow" panic! Love that my 8, 9 and 11 year olds giggle at your company name, and I can tell them that no one would ever call their company THAT! ;)"
"Quick delivery and excellent quality"
"Speedy service. Nice cards that are guaranteed to get a laugh or a law suit."
"If you don't normally send cards as they are mainstream and boring 😴start doing it now !!! Look no further than cardshit.com . These cards are funny , rude and vile ... but make me pee my pants with laughter every time I buy one !"
"Brilliant cards and excellent quick service and delivery. Emailed with a question/enquiry which was responded to very quickly and they were able to help me out. Will definately use again and recommend to friends and family."
"Love the card & very quick delivery! Totally spot on 5*"
"The best cards to insult and cheer up your friends/family at the same time. Bam!"
"Fast delivery and great customer service. Card quality is top standard."
"Hilarious !"
"very good service and quick deliver the cards are amazing too"
Cardshit is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!