Cardshit Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy

Lilah G
"Cards that make me blow snot bubbles with laughter. No one else can do that."
Lilah G
"Love the humour, love the 10 cards deal, love the superfast delivery, love that you got me out of a "Gaaahhhh! Its Valentines Day tomorrow" panic! Love that my 8, 9 and 11 year olds giggle at your company name, and I can tell them that no one would ever call their company THAT! ;)"
"Whenever I need to get cards this is the only place I go now. Not only are the cards amazing the people are just as incredible that run the whole operation. Thank you for being the best!"
"Brilliant. Good quality quick delivery good price :)"
"The cards arrived in good time, carefully and lovingly packed. The cards are disgusting. I did chose those ones though, so that's good. x"
"Great quality card at a great price. Love finding new little shops with fun stuff. Hats off to cardshit!"
"Super service, fantastic cards. Will definitely use again, don't hesitate, totally different cards, JMcD"
"Great selection of original cards, fantastic quality and speedy service. Would highly recommend."
"Cards that always get a laugh and often an OMG!!"
"Fanfuckingtastic card!! Thank you!!"
"Fantastic quality card & speedy delivery. I ordered just before Christmas & I was panicking that it might not come in time especially as delivery was free. However just 2 days later it arrived and I was notified my order was being fulfilled so I knew it was in progress. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, my (warped) sense of humour was well satisfied. I hope the recipients are as pleased! Thanks a million guys, and have a Happy Christmas."
"Excellent Santa loves Manchester City card. Speedy delivery. Would recommend"
"I only use CardsHit for buying my cards now. Brilliant service too, really quick. Keep up the good work folks."
"Can't fault the fast service. Thumbs up from me."
"Funny, funny, funny. People have started to expect me to keep sending the most outrageous cards now... thankfully you guys keep making them. I’m a true cardshit-head now!"
"Good quick service and reasonable pricing. Great selection of some wicked humour. Look forward to some new topics in the future but a welcome breath of fresh air to the card world."
"Absolutely perfect! I love your cards!!"
"Great choice of good quality cards for those with a robust sense of humour. Super fast delivery. Impressive service."
"Cards that make me blow snot bubbles with laughter. No one else can do that."
"Great card. Nice quality. Arrived the next day - impressive as I didn't order it until about 4pm. I'll definitely order from Cardshit again."
"Fills a much needed ******* gap in the ******* market. More power to your ******* elbow, Cardsh!t. :-)"
Cardshit is rated 4.77 based on 91 reviews