Cardshit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

How would you rate Cardshit ?

"Love the laugh quality of the card but the card itself is s**t. Cheap card not even folded evenly in half.."
"The cards are great (design & quality) and different to the usual stuff on the High St so thats why I ordered. However the order process was quite slow and I ended up missing an occasion due to the speed of service. I ordered the cards around 10AM one day thinking that the order would be processed by end of day (standard with most online companies) but it took over 24hrs to get an order processed confirmation email. I thought with 1st class post they would then arrive the next day but even this took two days. I would order again but will make sure to order well in advance!"
"Card and wording were great and what I wanted but I did think the card was very small and basic for the price of it!!"
Hey there, we're sorry you thought the product was small, the (A5) size is stated on the product page, but we're super happy you liked the 'card and wording'. You can get 5 cards for £10 which then brings down the price to just £2 each. Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it.
Cardshit is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!