Cardshit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardshit
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardshit Reviews

About Cardshit:

A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy
Impossible to buy cards as website keeps crashing and each 5 seconds want be to subscribe. Big shame as I want to order and have had nice card ordered thru Amazon
Card never arrived. No response to my queries. Wasted my money. Avoid.
Never received my order, doesn't look as if it was ever dispatched. Missed my anniversary. Tried to contact via email (which bounced back) and via online customer service form, haven't heard a thing.
Ordered the card on 25th June but still awaiting fulfilment. No response when contacted. Avoid unless your happy to give away free money for no product.
I’ve waited over a week and still no card. It’s for Valentines so a top tip to chaps, don’t rely on this site, especially for last minute cards. I can’t review the card itself obviously, because it’s not here. Probably best to go to Sainsburys and get one. One star for a fantabulous website, very user friendly
I would love to write a review but I still haven’t received my card
Sorry cant review something that hasnt arrived yet if not here by tomorrow it will be too late
Only 1 star as I can't give 0 9 days later and nothing.. No communication. I understand the circumstances and the delay in post but a card in 1st class wouldn't take this long and if I received a despatch email then surely they could reply back?
Haven’t received my card :(
Card didn’t arrive on time
My card was dispatched over a week ago and I still haven’t received it, I have emailed the company on Saturday and still no reply!!!!
Unfortunately I’ve still not received the order. I sent a message 2/3 times with my order number to enquire about delivery as I got an email say it had been dispatched and never got a response. The card was for my my directors 40th birthday which never arrived!
Cardshit is rated 4.51 based on 140 reviews