Cardshit Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Click Here

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy

"Just like the artist Modern Toss but way more personal/offensive- love it"
"cardshit = sides split. Brilliant work, Moonpig I'm out."
"Excellent cards which were delivered quickly. Not the sort of cards you find in shops..."
"Staff are very helpful. Cards are great quality and arrived on time. My friend loved it as well! Absolutely saved me."
"Quick, efficient service. Delivery in one day. Easy to use website. Creative cards. Love it. Would recommend."
"Bloody funny cards! great service and quality too."
"Very slick service, smart idea, and super quick. Ordered the card on Monday, it was with me on Wednesday. Great quality cards also that look great."
"What a great card! Delighted that there's finally a card company that provides top quality cards with a quirky sense of humor! This card stood out when my mate opened it at his party and gave everyone a good laugh. Looking forward to the next occasion when I can give my nearest and dearest and not so dearest a chuckle with one of cardshit's cards. Cheers guys"
"The look on my Dads face when he opened the card. It made my year. He's still recovering."
"Fantastic stuff guys! These are the best cards I've ever bought and have gone down an absolute storm. You've certainly brightened everyone's day and I'll be back for more. Already looking forward to seeing your Christmas selection!!!"
"Great cards, funny as hell. And arrived quicker than I thought, Just a matter now of working out who I can send them to!"
"Keep it up you potty mouths! A quality, well designed and original product with super slick service. It's win-win. Keep the designs coming."
"Really good service, cards arrived swiftly, easy website to use and a good product."
Cardshit is rated 4.78 based on 103 reviews