Cardshit Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy

"The service was incredibly quick, the team were helpful when I needed assistance and the quality an design of the cards are spot on. Would definitely recommend to friends!"
"Top quality service! Card arrived promptly and was good quality. Gave the wife a good laugh - nice to be able to give a different card for once. Will be a return customer - thumbs up!"
"Great selection & quick delivery - thank you! :)"
"Very happy with the service and the quality of the card I bought. Will definitely be recommending Cardshit to my friends!."
"Quick delivery, sharp humour!"
"Great selection of cards for those you love or those who share a wicked sense of humour. Easy to use website and easy to order. Great coms via email through T to update my order progress. I ordered late on a Thursday evening and received them first thing Saturday morning. Quick delivery - brilliant service. Cheers guys, I will be coming back for more :oD"
"Brilliant service"
"When you're struggling for a good present its less of an issue when you've got a uniquely brilliant card in your locker. Great to have a card shop that makes you feel like you're not doing the card bit half arsed."
"Thank you so much Cardshit! I ordered a few cards on Monday evening, and they arrived on Wednesday in perfect condition. I laughed so much when I had them in my hands, and the "good luck with the new job, hope you pass probation" card was presented to a leaving work colleague yesterday which went down an absolute storm in the office. Such a unique idea, and I am already looking forward to seeing my wife's response when she receives her anniversary and birthday cards next month! Keep it up Cardshit well done!"
"Wow. Funny as hell to finally have greetings cards that says it how it is, and that sends the type of message you would say to your mate's face in the pub! Great value, especially if you buy more than one as postage is fixed at a quid. I bought a bunch so i'm covered for the year in one go. I'm assuming there will be a Christmas range soon please!!"
"Just like the artist Modern Toss but way more personal/offensive- love it"
"cardshit = sides split. Brilliant work, Moonpig I'm out."
"Excellent cards which were delivered quickly. Not the sort of cards you find in shops..."
"Staff are very helpful. Cards are great quality and arrived on time. My friend loved it as well! Absolutely saved me."
"Quick, efficient service. Delivery in one day. Easy to use website. Creative cards. Love it. Would recommend."
"Bloody funny cards! great service and quality too."
"Very slick service, smart idea, and super quick. Ordered the card on Monday, it was with me on Wednesday. Great quality cards also that look great."
"What a great card! Delighted that there's finally a card company that provides top quality cards with a quirky sense of humor! This card stood out when my mate opened it at his party and gave everyone a good laugh. Looking forward to the next occasion when I can give my nearest and dearest and not so dearest a chuckle with one of cardshit's cards. Cheers guys"
"The look on my Dads face when he opened the card. It made my year. He's still recovering."
"Fantastic stuff guys! These are the best cards I've ever bought and have gone down an absolute storm. You've certainly brightened everyone's day and I'll be back for more. Already looking forward to seeing your Christmas selection!!!"
Cardshit is rated 4.78 based on 103 reviews