Cardshit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardshit
Read Cardshit Reviews

About Cardshit:

A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy
Fantastic quality card & speedy delivery. I ordered just before Christmas & I was panicking that it might not come in time especially as delivery was free. However just 2 days later it arrived and I was notified my order was being fulfilled so I knew it was in progress. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, my (warped) sense of humour was well satisfied. I hope the recipients are as pleased! Thanks a million guys, and have a Happy Christmas.
Excellent Santa loves Manchester City card. Speedy delivery. Would recommend
I only use CardsHit for buying my cards now. Brilliant service too, really quick. Keep up the good work folks.
Can't fault the fast service. Thumbs up from me.
Funny, funny, funny. People have started to expect me to keep sending the most outrageous cards now... thankfully you guys keep making them. I’m a true cardshit-head now!
Good quick service and reasonable pricing. Great selection of some wicked humour. Look forward to some new topics in the future but a welcome breath of fresh air to the card world.
Absolutely perfect! I love your cards!!
Great choice of good quality cards for those with a robust sense of humour. Super fast delivery. Impressive service.
Cards that make me blow snot bubbles with laughter. No one else can do that.
Great card. Nice quality. Arrived the next day - impressive as I didn't order it until about 4pm. I'll definitely order from Cardshit again.
Fills a much needed ******* gap in the ******* market. More power to your ******* elbow, Cardsh!t. :-)
Excellent customer service! I loved these cards, however they weren't shipping to Ireland on the store but Lee from CardShit made sure they shipped OK to Ireland with no extra cost. Best service I have received from any online store and now I also finally have a store for cards that aren't boring!
The cards are always funny as hell & the delivery is so quick. I don’t go anywhere else for my cards now. Brilliant
Arrived super fast. Excellent quality card. Will Use from now on :)
Greeting cards are pointless. CardsHit acknowledges this with they're brilliantly cutting offers. I can't see myself ever going to another source for greeting cards again.
Great quality. Simple and easy to order. Prompt delivery
Cards for every f****ing occasion. Brilliant!
Brilliant service great fun cards
The card did the trick- it made the patient laugh which is the best medicine!
Cardshit is rated 4.76 based on 106 reviews