Cardshit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardshit
Read Cardshit Reviews

About Cardshit:

A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Problem with delivery resolved swiftly and card replaced after raising the issue, very pleased with the product Thank you
Quick arrival, looks just like it did online, wow!
Amazing variety of designs - much more than you will find in a shop 😊
Very happy with my purchase! Looked exactly as described and delivery was very fast.
Really good quality card and great customer service
Whenever I need to get cards this is the only place I go now. Not only are the cards amazing the people are just as incredible that run the whole operation. Thank you for being the best!
Brilliant. Good quality quick delivery good price :)
The cards arrived in good time, carefully and lovingly packed. The cards are disgusting. I did chose those ones though, so that's good. x
Great quality card at a great price. Love finding new little shops with fun stuff. Hats off to cardshit!
Super service, fantastic cards. Will definitely use again, don't hesitate, totally different cards, JMcD
Great selection of original cards, fantastic quality and speedy service. Would highly recommend.
Cards that always get a laugh and often an OMG!!
Fanfuckingtastic card!! Thank you!!
Fantastic quality card & speedy delivery. I ordered just before Christmas & I was panicking that it might not come in time especially as delivery was free. However just 2 days later it arrived and I was notified my order was being fulfilled so I knew it was in progress. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, my (warped) sense of humour was well satisfied. I hope the recipients are as pleased! Thanks a million guys, and have a Happy Christmas.
Card didn’t arrive on time
My card was dispatched over a week ago and I still haven’t received it, I have emailed the company on Saturday and still no reply!!!!
Excellent Santa loves Manchester City card. Speedy delivery. Would recommend
I only use CardsHit for buying my cards now. Brilliant service too, really quick. Keep up the good work folks.
Can't fault the fast service. Thumbs up from me.
Cardshit is rated 4.68 based on 116 reviews