Cardshit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardshit
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardshit Reviews

About Cardshit:

A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy
Card never arrived. No response to my queries. Wasted my money. Avoid.
Never received my order, doesn't look as if it was ever dispatched. Missed my anniversary. Tried to contact via email (which bounced back) and via online customer service form, haven't heard a thing.
Ordered the card on 25th June but still awaiting fulfilment. No response when contacted. Avoid unless your happy to give away free money for no product.
I came across this company by chance and so glad I did. I ordered 3 cards, they came within a couple of days and are absolutely brilliant and funny too with great quality. So what you waiting for? Order from them you won’t be disappointed!!!!
Great quality and super fast delivery. Will definitely use again
The cards went down a treat. My two little girls got their mum a card and it was very tasteful. They felt like grown ups having a laugh with their mum. Service was quick, cards came the next day. (And i ordered them late - phew)
Great funny cards you wouldn't find in the shop, A good company.
Cardshit is an absolute life raft on the sea of boring cards. I buy all my cards from these guys, and people think I'm a bit of a card myself.
I’ve waited over a week and still no card. It’s for Valentines so a top tip to chaps, don’t rely on this site, especially for last minute cards. I can’t review the card itself obviously, because it’s not here. Probably best to go to Sainsburys and get one. One star for a fantabulous website, very user friendly
As always great card and service. My default card provider
Card arrived promptly in a well sealed package with a piece of cardboard for protection. Received confirmation email when dispatched. Top service.
Quality cards, easy to choose and order. I will definitely use them again.
I would love to write a review but I still haven’t received my card
Still not received card!
Unique and good selection
Lovely good quality card.
Excellent service. Love the cards, thank you.
Have been buying these cards in bulk for years, they never get old and are always a hit
Very good thank you
Took ages to arrive. Missed his birthday.
Cardshit is rated 4.54 based on 139 reviews