Cardshit Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cardshit

About Cardshit: A team of nice people who cant stop swearing, love design and make greetings cards instead of getting real jobs.

Tell us how Cardshit made you happy

"Excellent Santa loves Manchester City card. Speedy delivery. Would recommend"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I only use CardsHit for buying my cards now. Brilliant service too, really quick. Keep up the good work folks."
"Can't fault the fast service. Thumbs up from me."
"Good cards, quick delivery although it would have been nice to have small amount of stiff cardboard to protect card in post as mine was slightly damaged."
"Funny, funny, funny. People have started to expect me to keep sending the most outrageous cards now... thankfully you guys keep making them. I’m a true cardshit-head now!"
"Good quick service and reasonable pricing. Great selection of some wicked humour. Look forward to some new topics in the future but a welcome breath of fresh air to the card world."
"Absolutely perfect! I love your cards!!"
"Great choice of good quality cards for those with a robust sense of humour. Super fast delivery. Impressive service."
"Cards that make me blow snot bubbles with laughter. No one else can do that."
"Great card. Nice quality. Arrived the next day - impressive as I didn't order it until about 4pm. I'll definitely order from Cardshit again."
"Unfortunately I’ve still not received the order. I sent a message 2/3 times with my order number to enquire about delivery as I got an email say it had been dispatched and never got a response. The card was for my my directors 40th birthday which never arrived!"
"Absolutely love the card and the fact you can buy with such quirky messages! Only thing I’d say is it’s a little smaller than I would of liked."
"Fills a much needed ******* gap in the ******* market. More power to your ******* elbow, Cardsh!t. :-)"
"Excellent customer service! I loved these cards, however they weren't shipping to Ireland on the store but Lee from CardShit made sure they shipped OK to Ireland with no extra cost. Best service I have received from any online store and now I also finally have a store for cards that aren't boring!"
"The cards are always funny as hell & the delivery is so quick. I don’t go anywhere else for my cards now. Brilliant"
"Arrived super fast. Excellent quality card. Will Use from now on :)"
"Greeting cards are pointless. CardsHit acknowledges this with they're brilliantly cutting offers. I can't see myself ever going to another source for greeting cards again."
"Love the laugh quality of the card but the card itself is s**t. Cheap card not even folded evenly in half.."
"Great quality. Simple and easy to order. Prompt delivery"
"Cards for every f****ing occasion. Brilliant!"
Cardshit is rated 4.84 based on 79 reviews