Card One Banking Reviews

Telephone
Read Card One Banking Reviews

cardonebanking, PO BOX 3634

Tell us how Card One Banking made you happy
Always found the customer service staff efficient and friendly. One bad thing and many people have commented on this is the time it takes to clear a chegue, 8 days, so they hang on to our money to get interest. Not happy about this part of cardonemoney
I have recently opened a business account with card one banking. It has been straightforward and easy to use . This is an honest and genuine review. Many thanks to the patient and awesome customer service team. From Sophia (JagAppliances)
I have been with this bank for 9 years and have never experienced a problem. Customer service are polite and efficient. Yes, it is expensive to call but they have to make money to operate as they are not earning interest. I can't fault them.
Never notice the small monthly payments, Love the helpfulness from the Customer Service, love NO BANK CHARGES, been with this company for a few years, and never have any problems with them, MUCH PREFER THIS TO THE HIGH STREET,
What I see here is a lot of people taking there mental health out on a reviewing site complaining about the fees when they are very upfront and clear about them, that I will not understand. I can honestly say they deserve the 5 stars as I cannot complain about a single thing, bank transfers that are sent to me are received instantly, the online banking system is great and my card arrived within the stated time (3-5days), I think everyone is being abit too emotional in these reviews and it shoud be rated a lot lot higher than 1.3 that's for sure.
No problems whatsoever. For a business customer they are a brilliant way of avoiding crippling business account charges. Found customer service very helpful. Cannot relate to these other comments at all and surprised by some of their ferocity.
Fantastic company never had any problems great
I am quite pleased with card one banking. the staff are very useful when i call. i am still struggling to use the online system. But overall as a bank i am very satisfied with them. i would recommend them to friends and family.
Card One Money is OK while things are going smoothly, though the £1.50 charge for drawing money from an ATM is nothing short of ridiculous. Some revewers here talk of NO BANK CHARGES. Rubbish! Card One charges £12.50 per month for an individual account and £17.50 for a couple (for the additional card). You have to pay £3.50 for a paying in book (Cheques or cash) but the cheque clearance time is absurd at 8 working days. If you want to make an instant bank transfer it costs £7.50. Phoning their customer helpline costs 36p a minute, 25p pence minute standard network charge and 11p per minute charged by Card One. I recently had cause to phone them to change some details and by the time I had got through and my matter dealt with the cash balance on my phone was reduced by £3.24. Their live chat facility is ONLY for attracting new customers. You cannot access that to deal with your banking matters. Not the most helpful of payment services either. Even if your card is stolen they take £3 off your account to replace it. Their internet interface is pretty user-friendly; not difficult to navigate. In summary, when things are going well, then it would score 3 when not going so well 2.
Did not listen. Payment came into my business account and they sent it straight back to the customer due to the payee omitting a word on the account . All else was the same and there was nothing added that did not coincide with the account. I noticed that it was being transferred out before it left my account, and phoned them to reverse the decision. Well I wish I had not bothered. They hung on for 20 mins with excuse after excuse how they could not reverse their decision and that it was final. I am disgusted by the way they behave, knowing full well that the money was mine and that a customer paid it into my account and they make the decision to pay it straight back to the customer. I am now in the process of writing a formal complaint about the manager of customer services who I believe not to have a clue on how businesses require cash flow to keep them operating and would do well to remember ... guys like us pay their wages.
It's terrible they charge taking 12 fee everyday bits of money seem to disappear 5 pound here and there now another issue 250 has gone there was an issue there end there saying it's the atm fault funny tried it in 2 ATMs still said issue with card so angry can't keep calling 11p per minute
CLOSED MY BUSINESS ACOUNT TOOK MY £55 ASKED WHY THEY SAID BUSINESS DECISION I MEAN FINE HOW EVER ` I DO NEED TO KNOW WHY 5. WHAT DESION IS THERE THAT I MAY NOT BE ALLOWED FOR I BEIVE THEY JUST WANT TO KEEP A FIRM THAT PROFITS THEM BY COMMISSION AND TO SCAM U FOR £55 MY ADVICE GO WITH TIDE OR ANOTHER ITS FREE NO ISSUE UNLESS YOUR BUSINESS IS A SCAM THEN GO WITH THEM AND GET WHAT HAPPENS AVOID THEM AVOID THEM
Is it possible to give this a minus star review! Possibly the worst bank I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I honestly don't even know where to start with the list. Talk about make it difficult to send/receive money, they put barriers up at every turn and charge you for the inconvenience. Even when money finally 'cleared' in my account, they told me it hadn't and the account had been locked down, making it inaccessible to myself and my business partner. The money was rightfully paid to our account and CardOne banking were withholding it. The customer services team were less than helpful, with the calls to their helpline being expensive and charged astronomically for having to call them to sort it out! They don't update you with details of your account being put on lock down and I was told they can't call everyone! No - but Natwest or HSBC can notify you by email - what a revolutionary idea! Even when money shows as cleared, you are then told it they are withholding it and every cheque, money transfer, BACS etc is convoluted, takes days to clear at a cost implication to yourself and the process is far from user friendly. I would not rate this bank in the slightest. Additionally, my colleague phoned for assistance with the online account and it took nearly 2 weeks for them to send another password letter out meaning she was unable to move money or pay herself until such time as receiving new login details. The cheque books cost you money for issuing if you require more than one and not to mention that you can't pay in cheques over £500 in any one week which is not conducive to working with a client who insist on paying by cheque only. Cheques also take a whopping 8 working days to clear extending the standard cheque clearing time by 3 or more days! When my client paid money into my account they negated to provide all the beneficiary details and consequently CardOne locked my account and were asking to see all invoices for the amount paid in. This is completely unnecessary and unjustifiable. So long as the client could agree the money was rightfully placed in our account and confirm the figure of money, there should be absolutely no need to send each and every invoice to justify payment! What a ridiculous tedious and massively unnecessary process just to be paid the money you are owed! AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Closed my business account for no valid reason. Asked why because it had only been open a week said some about being a business decision even thought they had just taken my £55 joining fee.Total SCAM BANK STAY AWAY at all costs. F#%#€* joke.
Never give a feedback before, but i feel obliged to avoid others being excessively charged, and experience terrible customer service. Beware of what the telemarketer told you, it is not as it is meant to be. Please do not feel pressured to sign up at all and do not believe what they say over the phone
Taking money from people
Customer service is disgusting they treat people like dirt on their shoe and are horrible humans
This bank charge for everything!even you need just chek balance
My wages have vanished and customer services just say it's not their problem or they don't know where my wages are. That doesn't help me. So who has my wages then!!!!!. I will be making a complaint to the financial ombudsmen. This is tantamount to theft.
They are trying an aggressive marketing scam now. Somehow they have got a friend's details and he has been pestered by calls and texts saying he has been selected for an account. Now a letter has arrived with his "new account" details, and a number to call (at 11p a minute in very small, faint print). The whole thing is written as if the account is set up and ready to go. This looks designed to scare people into phoning the number. He emphatically has NOT applied for an account with them.
Card One Banking is rated 1.73 based on 48 reviews