Card One Banking Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend Card One Banking
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Card One Banking?

cardonebanking, PO BOX 3634

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Banking
Finance & Insurance
Banking

Tell us how Card One Banking made you happy

Telephone
"No problems whatsoever. For a business customer they are a brilliant way of avoiding crippling business account charges. Found customer service very helpful. Cannot relate to these other comments at all and surprised by some of their ferocity."
Are you Card One Banking? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic company never had any problems great"
"I am quite pleased with card one banking. the staff are very useful when i call. i am still struggling to use the online system. But overall as a bank i am very satisfied with them. i would recommend them to friends and family."
"Did not listen. Payment came into my business account and they sent it straight back to the customer due to the payee omitting a word on the account . All else was the same and there was nothing added that did not coincide with the account. I noticed that it was being transferred out before it left my account, and phoned them to reverse the decision. Well I wish I had not bothered. They hung on for 20 mins with excuse after excuse how they could not reverse their decision and that it was final. I am disgusted by the way they behave, knowing full well that the money was mine and that a customer paid it into my account and they make the decision to pay it straight back to the customer. I am now in the process of writing a formal complaint about the manager of customer services who I believe not to have a clue on how businesses require cash flow to keep them operating and would do well to remember ... guys like us pay their wages."
"Taking money from people"
"Customer service is disgusting they treat people like dirt on their shoe and are horrible humans"
"This bank charge for everything!even you need just chek balance"
"My wages have vanished and customer services just say it's not their problem or they don't know where my wages are. That doesn't help me. So who has my wages then!!!!!. I will be making a complaint to the financial ombudsmen. This is tantamount to theft."
"They are trying an aggressive marketing scam now. Somehow they have got a friend's details and he has been pestered by calls and texts saying he has been selected for an account. Now a letter has arrived with his "new account" details, and a number to call (at 11p a minute in very small, faint print). The whole thing is written as if the account is set up and ready to go. This looks designed to scare people into phoning the number. He emphatically has NOT applied for an account with them."
"Customer service is poor Processes are poor compared to any banks, Unable to work with businesses efficiently always insisting a director calls (Even though the director has told them the names of authorised staff) Returns payments if there is a minor mistake with the name Holds money without your consent Charges a fortune in calls to contact them Poorly thought out and poorly managed I know they are not a bank as such, but if I was to do something like this I would at least take the positive aspects of a bank and try to copy them. Only opened up as it was quick and time was against us, will be advising the director to book a day out and go to open a genuine bank account as these are terrible. Best advice would be to use Cash Plus instead if in a rush, as their issues are minor compared to Card One Banking."
"There a joke only reason I joined due bad credit Bad decision I made, just access your account you can overdraft like of -£5 it’s a joke now I have tmrw morning to access it. Every time you call them bills are going sky high DO NOT SiGN UP WITH THEM"
"I have decided to go to the ombudsman this bank does not ring u or E_MAIL at all they do not keep you inform. I find the situation of what this bank has put me through is very upsetting. All i want is my £250.00 and to no avail nothing. The police is aware of this situation this is fraud. Just having sleepless night about paying certain bills. Never in my life i though this could happen to me. Customer service i find very rude. They also tell lie one person say something and the say something totaly different. Be honest. Poor service."
"I wanted to contiue about card one banking they did not keep me i form about this invesgation . I know if i dont get back my money i will go back to the police station and get legal advice . They have cause so many people sress after reading review about this bank. They should be a law to stop bank like doing business . I will wait until the 4th june was told that i would received a telephone call but i know it wont happen i truly think that they feel that you wouldgo away. They need to be stop it is not right. They have sent me three text message saying insufient money when i sent a e-mail to stop all activates. Which they did not do so lets see what happen on the 4th june will keep u inform 🤣😂"
"Is a disgusting service ! Not recommend to anyone, they do not know what they are doing."
"The most rubbish and nonsensical bank I have ever come across.Is a shame these kind of bank operate in a developed country like the UK. In a nutshell,they are fraud.High charges of calling them is fraud,monthly charge is fraud,customer service is absolute zero!! I believe some group of fraudsters operate this bank from the corners of their bedroom to be honest."
"After opening an account for my new business, I had a private loan paid across from a family member, who does not use online banking or email. I have been asked repeatedly where the money has come from, and also asked to prove this by sending in a bank statement clearly showing her name address and the amount paid across and my name. This I did this morning with the help of a 30 mile round trip, now being told that this is insufficient and I have to ask her to send an email from an account that does not have her name on it to prove that the money is a loan for my new business. Upon receipt of this they will review the situation. Not impressed had to make 10 phone calls to an over priced number so that I can find out what is happening with my money as the first time it was sent back to her without any call to me asking if this is what I wanted. the second time and four days later I had to call to find out why the money had not been credited to my account. I am a little cross that we cannot speak to the finance department as they are the ones making all the demands, have to speak to somebody on the phone who is a third party between us the customer and the finance department, wish I had read the reviews before opening the account"
"Not a very reputable company. They will take your acceptance fee and then a couple of monthly payment charges. They will then suddenly close your account without reason and demand you transfer your money out. Rinse and repeat with the next set of customers. I understand the Ombusman had to deal with over 5000 complaints just last year with this company. Surely something needs to be done."
"I've been a customer for awhile asked for a bank statement and they only sent me money going into my bank account not the spending after transferring to card."
"First time business owner, and they made my life living hell, with so many demands....they even wanted to have a photo of the machines that my company uses to clean customer's houses. A total waste of time. Very poor customer service and the application requirements changed based on the person that deals with your case, it appears that there are no standards to follow, everything is done on a hormonal and subjective basis. Value your time and money and don't contact them at all.....!!!!!!!"
"if you want punish yourself please open account with card one bank , they will hold your money and treat you like FBI,customer service very poor,call cost very high and charges you will see"
Card One Banking is rated 1.35 based on 37 reviews