Card One Banking Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend Card One Banking
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Card One Banking?

cardonebanking, PO BOX 3634

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Banking
Finance & Insurance
Banking

Tell us how Card One Banking made you happy

Telephone
"Did not listen. Payment came into my business account and they sent it straight back to the customer due to the payee omitting a word on the account . All else was the same and there was nothing added that did not coincide with the account. I noticed that it was being transferred out before it left my account, and phoned them to reverse the decision. Well I wish I had not bothered. They hung on for 20 mins with excuse after excuse how they could not reverse their decision and that it was final. I am disgusted by the way they behave, knowing full well that the money was mine and that a customer paid it into my account and they make the decision to pay it straight back to the customer. I am now in the process of writing a formal complaint about the manager of customer services who I believe not to have a clue on how businesses require cash flow to keep them operating and would do well to remember ... guys like us pay their wages."
Are you Card One Banking? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Card One Banking is rated 1.33 based on 40 reviews