Card Craft UK Reviews

98 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Online retailer for Art, Crafts & Creative Essentials. Stocking exciting brands like Crafters Companion, Creative Expressions, CraftUK, Chameleon Arts and many more...

enquiries@cardcraft-uk.co.uk

Asholt Barn, Wickwar Road

How would you rate Card Craft UK?

Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

I wish I had looked on your Facebook page most especially the reviews . If you are running a business it is of vital importance that you answer a phone! or your emails. I am missing an item from my order and more than ten days later and countless phone calls all unanswered I am now thanking my lucky stars after seeing your reviews that I received any of it. Will not be back.
Catherine
Unverified Reviewer

Having placed an order on 27 February worth £49.00 including £2.00 for 1-3 days delivery as to fit in with my work schedule, I have still not received my order, emailed twice now with no response. If I had read the reviews earlier I would not have used this company.

The company needs to feel ashamed of their rubbish customer service, I will continue to Email

I live in hope
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order on December 26th 2016 which never arrived. Phones calls never answered, emails ignored.
Thank you to everyone who had reviews saying the same story, I did something I vowed I never ever would do and that was to go on Facebook. The person who said to do so was so right, 24hrs later and ok I do not have the goods, but my order is cancelled and a refund made.
I can not help but feel the company must be in a bad way to be treating so many customers so poorly. Sadly I fear I shall like many others, now steer clear in the future.
Just glad I got my money back and like it or not have to say thank you to Facebook!!!
Verified Reviewer

Placed order on 29/1/17. Money taken from my account that day after endless emails and messages through messages .i finally got my order 15/2/17. I think they take orders use the funds to buy stock and after making customers wait two weeks they despatch orders. I won't be shopping with them any time soon.
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Placed order in early December last year, still not received my order, money was taken, can't get through on the phone, no reply to my many emails, are they in liquidation - such a poor company, their website says second to none on customer service - what a joke, really disappointed. Feel I've lost my money. Shall tell everyone not to use them as the service is shocking.
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order on 23rd January and according to my account it is still being processed. A series of emails have been ignored and no one answers the phone. I shall advise my craft group not to use this firm as customer service does not function. Money was taken from my account promptly enough! It seems from other reviews that this is not an isolated incident.
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order on the 15/01 and another on the 20/01 both of which are still showing as being processed on the 05/02. items were all in stock. I have sent 4 emails none of which have been replied to and have spent hours on the phone trying to get through to them. Both orders were paid by PayPal straight away. Very poor service!!!!
Douglas Hall
Verified Reviewer

i ordered a gemini and a bundle of embossing folders which both were in stock when I paid for them and where supposedly dispatched within 24 hours. I checked my account after a few days I checked my order and it was still processing so I emailed to see when it would be dispatched with no answer to that email I sent another five and rang every day all day for two weeks with no answer so as you can imagine I was panicking not knowing where my £170 had actually gone and I even begged in 1 of my emails for a response with no answer. Eventually after 2 weeks of not knowing anything I got an email to say it had been dispatched so now I have received it I am writing this review so that nobody else has to go through what I did. I would never order from this company again as I've never know such bad service and no customer service is ridiculous.
Verified Reviewer

Just to say if you have any issues go on their Facebook page Hannah will answer your queries there I know they are having trouble with phone lines and e mails because they have moved premises I hope this helps people with queries
Jenny
Verified Reviewer

I would like to rate this company with 0 stars but that is not possible. I ordered 3 items on 22nd January having noted that they were all in stock and would be dispatched within 24 hours. Within moments of paying for the items I received an e mail stating that they were awaiting stock. On 31st January, after checking my account and noting that they were still 'awaiting stock' I e mailed asking if they had any idea when the stock would be in. They have not replied to this e mail, nor to the 2 subsequent ones sent early on 2nd and 3rd February.
Joyce Evans
Verified Reviewer

I ordered items a week ago on line Sunday 29 January. It's now Saturday 4 February and still not received them
Verified Reviewer

I had problems contacting cardcraft but when I did things have been sorted out spoke to the owner himself he apologized for not getting back to me as the phone line to the business as a issue that he's waiting to be fixed and my order is on its way hope people can be a little understanding as these things unfortunately happen
Verified Reviewer

I have been on hold for 30 minutes if i do not get a responce I will contact paypal
and ask them to return my money,its not they way to run a bussiness
LIZ MACAULAY
Unverified Reviewer

i orderd disney frozen die cutting machineover a week ago still waiting so
i decided to phone i have been on hold for 8 minutes so far,i feel they do not want to
talk and the other thing is they have my money making interest on MY MONEY
Verified Reviewer

I paid for my order and haven't received it tried contacting you by phone and e mail for a week now with no reply does that not answer the question of what went wrong gave up trying just asked PayPal to get my money back
M A Rigby
Verified Reviewer

I received my order and found that there was an item missing. I have since contacted this company 3 times but have been completely ignored. I will never order from them again. I also find that the customer service opening hours Mon - Fri 9-5 impractical for anyone, like myself, who works full time.
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered three Dies , Received order, only two items enclosed ,accompanying despatch note stated all three Dies enclosed. Understand mistakes can and do occur? My problem is I am unable to contact anyone in " CARDCRAFT" have e-mailed (three) and phoned (seven times) resulting in e-mails not acknowledged ,phones not answered.
Looking at previous reviews ,this is not an isolated incident.
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered an item on Jan 5th with Royal Mail tracked 1-3 day delivery for a birthday on the 13th - on Jan 11th the order was still being processed! Tried to call 3 times and no answer, tried to email, no answer. As soon as I raise it with Paypal I'm given an immediate refund. Absolutely appalled - DEFINITELY NOT A TRUSTED RETAILER.
Jean Marc
Verified Reviewer

Commande 16740, j'ai passé cette commande le 26 Décembre 2016 pour des objets indiqués en stock et le 4 janvier 2017 j'ai utilisé PayPal pour avoir une réponse . L'administrateur du site m'a annoncé que ma commande serait expédiée le 5 janvier . Or depuis pas d'expédition ni de réponses à mes différents mails . Que penser de ce site qui ne respecte pas ses engagements ?
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order for 3 items on 27th November 2016, one of the items was out of stock. On my invoice was written " item out of stock, refunded, regards". I did not receive a refund so I telephoned and spoke to Andy who said he would arrange the refund. After numerous telephone calls (no-one answers) and two emails I still have not received any contact from them or the refund.
Card Craft UK is rated 4.05 based on 98 reviews