Card Craft UK Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Card Craft UK

About Card Craft UK: Online retailer for Art, Crafts & Creative Essentials. Stocking exciting brands like Crafters Companion, Creative Expressions, CraftUK, Chameleon Arts and many more...

enquiries@cardcraft-uk.co.uk

Asholt Barn, Wickwar Road

How would you rate Card Craft UK?

Jools
Unverified Reviewer

Hi. Like a lot of other people I placed an order in their June/July sale. Nothing arrived - no phone contact- no web site - contacted via Facebook ----- nothing. Have they ceased trading ???
Very very disappointed crafter !
Unverified Reviewer

This is an update to my previous review. I have STILL had no word from them. The admin of their sister FB page for the US claims to have forwarded my info, but that was days ago. I still can't reach their website, as my computer directs me away from it as unsafe and gives an error page which says their site has been incorrectly configured and isn't secure. I resorted to placing a transatlantic phone call and the number does not seem to be a working number. It is like this company has dropped off the face of the earth. The only thing holding me back from reporting them to the fraud division of my credit card company is that I so desperately want those cutting dies and can't find them in the US. But if this drags on and it looks like I've paid them 137 pounds (over half of it for SHIPPING), I WILL report them when it looks as if I've nothing to lose. Better to get my money back than get nothing at all. These people are beyond horrible.
PS
Unverified Reviewer

I have never encountered a company like this. I couldn't find a pair of cutting dies that I wanted in the US, so I ordered them from this company. They cost just 37 pounds, but the shipping was 65 pounds! I paid it because I wanted the product badly. I placed the order on May 28 and received an order confirmation. It is now June 19 and I have not received a shipping notice. Endless emails through gmail, their website, and their FB site have gone unanswered. Now I can't even reach them by gmail or their website. I get error messages saying it is an invalid site, or my computer says the site isn't safe. I hope to hell my credit card number is safe. I am furious. There is no excuse for not replying to my repeated efforts to contact them (when it was possible). I am furious and worried. I am also on hold for a project until I get these dies. Never, ever again!! I have never seen such disrespect for customers. And the web says they are closed today. Is it normal for craft stores to close on Monday in the UK?
Anne With An E
Unverified Reviewer

Not at all impressed as I ordered from Card Craft-UK 3 weeks ago and despite sending e mails and constantly phoning (the phone rings and rings, then cuts off and is then engaged). Never had anything like this before. Don't use this company.
Hazel Hulme
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered £167.82 worth of card and envelopes on 29 March, there was a shortfall in the order to the value of £39.96. I have emailed them 4 times, without a reply, telephoned them several times which goes to voicemail promising to return my call, all to no avail. I am disgusted.

Gill Kenda
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order in January, which arrived damaged, due to poor packaging. Since then I have rung and emailed on more times than I can count. I am not on Facebook and have no intention of being forced to join just to make contact with this company.
I was so frustrated I resorted to writing to them and sendin it 'signed for'. Now here's the surprise- still no response!
They should be stopped from trading, as far as I'm concerned.
Unverified Reviewer

Do noy buy anything from this company tried everything to sort out my problem. I had been sent wrong items they are incompetent, useless and not bothered. Its no way to run a company. I ended up having to go through paypal to get my money back.

Lynn Braben
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order, I think in late March. My order came, minus one of the items. I've emailed 5 times but haven't had a single response. To make matters worse, the item is now out of stock. They haven't even been bothered to inform me. I'd phone, but I've only got one arm, and gripping it is difficult. They have had my money for all this time making interest. Disgraceful and I'll tell all my crafty friends to give Card-Craft UK a wide berth.
Hazel Hulme

Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

I wish I had looked on your Facebook page most especially the reviews . If you are running a business it is of vital importance that you answer a phone! or your emails. I am missing an item from my order and more than ten days later and countless phone calls all unanswered I am now thanking my lucky stars after seeing your reviews that I received any of it. Will not be back.
Catherine
Unverified Reviewer

Having placed an order on 27 February worth £49.00 including £2.00 for 1-3 days delivery as to fit in with my work schedule, I have still not received my order, emailed twice now with no response. If I had read the reviews earlier I would not have used this company.

The company needs to feel ashamed of their rubbish customer service, I will continue to Email

I live in hope
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order on December 26th 2016 which never arrived. Phones calls never answered, emails ignored.
Thank you to everyone who had reviews saying the same story, I did something I vowed I never ever would do and that was to go on Facebook. The person who said to do so was so right, 24hrs later and ok I do not have the goods, but my order is cancelled and a refund made.
I can not help but feel the company must be in a bad way to be treating so many customers so poorly. Sadly I fear I shall like many others, now steer clear in the future.
Just glad I got my money back and like it or not have to say thank you to Facebook!!!
Verified Reviewer

Placed order on 29/1/17. Money taken from my account that day after endless emails and messages through messages .i finally got my order 15/2/17. I think they take orders use the funds to buy stock and after making customers wait two weeks they despatch orders. I won't be shopping with them any time soon.
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Placed order in early December last year, still not received my order, money was taken, can't get through on the phone, no reply to my many emails, are they in liquidation - such a poor company, their website says second to none on customer service - what a joke, really disappointed. Feel I've lost my money. Shall tell everyone not to use them as the service is shocking.
Unverified Reviewer

I placed an order on 23rd January and according to my account it is still being processed. A series of emails have been ignored and no one answers the phone. I shall advise my craft group not to use this firm as customer service does not function. Money was taken from my account promptly enough! It seems from other reviews that this is not an isolated incident.
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order on the 15/01 and another on the 20/01 both of which are still showing as being processed on the 05/02. items were all in stock. I have sent 4 emails none of which have been replied to and have spent hours on the phone trying to get through to them. Both orders were paid by PayPal straight away. Very poor service!!!!
Douglas Hall
Verified Reviewer

i ordered a gemini and a bundle of embossing folders which both were in stock when I paid for them and where supposedly dispatched within 24 hours. I checked my account after a few days I checked my order and it was still processing so I emailed to see when it would be dispatched with no answer to that email I sent another five and rang every day all day for two weeks with no answer so as you can imagine I was panicking not knowing where my £170 had actually gone and I even begged in 1 of my emails for a response with no answer. Eventually after 2 weeks of not knowing anything I got an email to say it had been dispatched so now I have received it I am writing this review so that nobody else has to go through what I did. I would never order from this company again as I've never know such bad service and no customer service is ridiculous.
Barbara Grimsley
Verified Reviewer

Just to say if you have any issues go on their Facebook page Hannah will answer your queries there I know they are having trouble with phone lines and e mails because they have moved premises I hope this helps people with queries
Card Craft UK is rated 3.74 based on 109 reviews