Carbase Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Carbase

How would you rate Carbase?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Carbase in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If you need help after the sale has gone through then good luck! Constantly told I would be called back but no one does....they think they are honest and transparent but I assure they are not. They sold me a RAC warranty and servicing policy for £799 for a duration of 3 years, unfortunately my car was written off 13 days into the policy (in which time the policy was not used in any way).....makes me wonder if the car they sold me was fit for road. Anyway, Carbase has said they will give a pro-rata refund, even though RAC have given a full refund to them on the portion they get. Carbase deny this but won't show me any paper work or put this in writing, clearly show how honest they are. Carbase have deducted £209 from the total without giving any explanation on how this figure was calculated. That alone says they are not transparent and the fact that Matthew from accounts slammed the phone on me while I was talking show what kind of respect these people have for their customers. When I asked for further info about the calculation Matthew suddenly didn't know his own job and became very rude and blasé about the figure. Told me something about an admin charge when I have already paid £149 admin fee for the car and the RAC policy invoice states nothing about an admin fee. £209 loss for a 13 days for a policy which last 3 years doesn't seem fair and how that equates as pro-rata is an absolute joke! but they actually think they have gone beyond what they need to do! The cheek of them! Tristain the sales person is the only decent person in that building, he went out of his way to help me speak to the right people, before this point I was being sent in circles. My advice is avoid this place, and avoid the RAC warranty and servicing policy."
Carbase is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews