Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
customer service
"Very fast and prompt information in a colour coded system to make it easy to understand reports"
"Best value service around- all the important info you need for a low low charge."
"I was a bit wary of a new bike I was buying but after doing a check with caranalytics my mind was set at ease"
"I have used few of these car checkers this one is brilliant really is"
"Excellent for checking up on a vehicle before a purchase . I would highly recommend"
"Shown me everything I wanted to know. Will definitely use in the near future"
"Great website cheaper than others"
"Hi, thank you for my car history check but I haven't asked about any refund yet as I can't see where my vehicle has been placed or where it is at the moment. Let me know if you can help with locating and finding my vehicle. BMW 1.8 automatic MK851 KHB"
"Simple, cheap, informative. Thanks"
"Very good website"
"Great Information."
"Great service provided at a great price when buying lots of cars that need important checks carried out fast."
"Used their service to check a car and found the site very useful and easy to use, yeah would definitely use again and would recommend"
"Very easy to use site, initial information is really useful to see what you require before contining. More helpful than HPI check too!"
"Used this before buying a car and helped put me at ease before the purchase. Especially good when buying privately."
"I chose to go for the full background check on the car I was purchasing. All worked very well, easy to use."
"Great Site very easy to use and value for money"
"It was a really easy and quick process. Does exactly what it said and all the information was very clear"
"I needed to find the full VIN number for a vehicle I purchased and returned the following day in order to get my tax refunded. The Information in the report only disclosed the last 5 digits. I essentially paid to get information that was not complete. There should be a notice that only partial VIN information is included in the paid for reports"
"Worth every penny, I was being lied to about outstanding finance on car."
Car Analytics is rated 4.75 based on 1,305 reviews