Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Caranalytics gave a prompt report on a car I was about to buy. Whilst standing at the dealership it only to a matter of seconds and the report was on my phone. I would recommend this to anyone anytime."
"I have never used a website before for this purpose and was surprised to realise how easy and comprehensive the details were. Weldone Caranalytics. I have already given your details to a friend. He too will use your website. Keep up the good work and thank you. Details helped me to come to a reasonable price for the vehicle I bought today."
"It did what it said on the tin, I needed to extra information on a car and it gave it."
"I came across caranalytics on the internet .i was looking for a company Who could provide me with information And history for a vintage scooter I was interested in buying . They provided a quick and comprehensive service I recommend then to anyone who’d Need a vehicle check"
"Very easy to use and very useful information"
"I used google to find a car history check and caranalytics came up and seemed the best option, it was very quick and easy and brought various points up that need to be checked when buying a car so I found it very good and helpfull."
"Great service, gives plenty of information to help make your decision when buying a vehicle"
"By far the best website I have found for a car check. And they do so much more. The cheapest and the best. What’s not to like?"
"Simple and gave all of the information that we needed to find out about a potential purchase. Thank you. :)"
"very good service and quick with information. would recommend"
"Instant access to info that you need to know, before buying a used vehicle"
"Excellent, would use again"
"Very happy with this service! Quick and easy to access main car details and at very reasonable price!"
"Amazing service fast easy and clear. Really helped to know the history of car before I brought it . Thanks A1"
"An easy to use service, which gives you peace of mind to know if the vehicle you’re looking at is 100% legit. Would definitely recommend to all those looking to buy a used vehicle"
"Great site, very easy to use and really fast reports so you know all the important facts about the car you’re thinking of buying. Also very reasonably priced."
"This is the first time I have used a service like this and all I can say is it was straight forward and easy to use. Will definitely use this service again in the future."
"Great service. Quick and easy to use and the prices are very competitive also. Highly recommend."
"Lots of info for £1.99 very good value thanks.x"
"Very good but there seem to be inaccuracies about the model of car and engine fitted to it"
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 1,072 reviews