Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Really easy to use site and clear information on car"
"Hi just found this site and it is the best I have found excellent service and super value for money will definitely use again."
"Carnalytics is very very helpful."
"Easy to use and vehicle information given for check is very useful I recommend"
"Perfect service"
"After using this service which was really easy to use I found out all the information I needed and this helped me to make my mind up and I purchased the vehicle"
"Easy site to navigate recommend this site"
"Its quick and very helpful website to know history of the car including current finance, write off, police stolen, etc for very small amount and it is relatively straight forward too."
"Very useful information to have prior to negotiating price and purchasing a second hand car."
"Did what it said on the advert"
"For someone who is not that good with computers, this was very straightforward for me. Thank you."
"Gave me confidence in the vans history to be OK to buy also after giving a once over."
"Very quick and easy to use, no hassle"
"Brilliant,told me everything i needed to know about my vehicle,no problems,highly recommended"
"The website is very easy to use. The report is available immediately after payment. The report is also easy to read with relevant, useful & accurate information. Overall, a great experience!"
"Great site definitely recommend and will use again. 👍"
"fast service"
"Fantastic! Told me what i needed to know and stopped me buying a vehicle that was registered as scrapped great service A*"
"Very easy web site to use and instant full information returned great service would recommend and a good price thanks once again"
"Very quick and simple provides more information than other vehicle checks, but yes you do pay for the important checks. Customer service is very good."
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 902 reviews