Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Car Analytics Reviews

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
Great service fast and efficient and everything I needed to know Would definitely recommend and use again Thankyou
For a good all round report on a potential purchase you can't do better and it was not that expensive. On the basis of Caranalytic's report we bought the car we enquired about. I would use them again.
Gave enough basic info
Good service with all details displayed
Brilliant service, great price and if you call them they are very helpful over the phone too. I won't use any other
Report was instant and really accurate. Great customer service too!
Gave me basic info that knew anyway but still customer relations are super thanks
Very good would use again very easy to use very informative
I was going to buy a car and decided to check history of the car from caranalytics online, within seconds of entering the reg of the vehicle got the results. It came up as “N” category, really great full to this service saved me from buying damaged car.
Great service. They offer a very detailed history log. Would recommend!!!
Fast, clear and concise information. Offering exactly the peace of mind I was looking for before buying a 9 year old used car. Will definitely be using this service again. Thanks
WAS useful but once paid would’ve expected more information
All information what I need was there. Realy quick and good service. No other problems. I’m sure I will USe carananalitics in future.
Good service.... quick and easy with instant results
Best website to check your car.
The web page was easy to follow.
Very good full check and definitely worth looking at for all information needed on a bike or car
Total waste of money, this report was the most waste of money I have ever spent, actually I feel robbed, no detailed information, I know exactly the same information from the DVLA site... dont bother
Getting the report was pretty straightforward but the number of previous owners did not match dvla paperwork so other than details I had already obtained such as mot expiration didn't provide much useful information.
Thanks a lot, I funded more about the car and I will definitely advise CARANALYTICS
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 1,551 reviews