Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
customer service
"Gave basic important stuff for free and for a small fee, more important stuff. Recommend"
"Perfect ... very very quick in sending the information. Extremely happy with the information and service. Thank you"
"All the information I need in one place, great service"
"Great to use and very helpful when looking to buy a used car. Highly recommend"
"Good service, no issue report with in seconds."
"I received a full history of my new car in details which help me to make a decision to buy a car"
"Clear and concise information, key to peace of mind when buying a used car."
"Good and exceptional service"
"The information was spot on and up to date, very helpful."
"I found the Caranalytics check helpful and reassured me into buying the car I went to look at"
"Helped me sell my car thanks to the extra information!"
"Fab service, quick and affordable."
"Very good. Happy to use caranalytics Highly recommended"
"Caranalytics provides a great service and gives immediate peace of mind when purchasing a used car. I have checked the accuracy as a seller of a known car and you can be assured of the highest level of accuracy"
"Great value. Very easy to use and you get a comprehensive report to give peace of mind when buying a used car."
"Very quick and amazing service. Will use again in the future for total peace of mind. Added to my favourites."
"Detailed, Quick and cheapest service you can find on the web. Even basic & free version provides good level of info which other providers may charge."
"Was looking for a car and using this site helped me get more information into the history of cars I was looking for , as they all look ok by the pictures , but you just don’t no what’s hidden.i was able to ask if certain things had been fixed .would definitely use the site again"
"I got exactly the information I expected. Can’t fault the service. Very easy to access and answer in seconds"
"I wanted to check if a car had any finance outstanding. This site was so easy to use and I found the answer very quickly. It gave me a very comprehensive report on just about everything. Even things I would never have thought of checking. First class and well recommended."
Car Analytics is rated 4.75 based on 1,342 reviews