Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Car Analytics 4 star review on 22nd May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great great great great
Very useful if you’re looking to check a vehicle’s HPI.
Great and easy to do
hi,wow what an incredibly cheap and helpful service i would definitely recommend car analytics to my friends or anybody reading this,what are you waiting for,absolutely brilliant,thanks a lot.
Could not find any faults at all with this company , very efficient .
Comprehensive report
Will definitely use them in the future.
Very good and fast service. I use Caranalytics twice. I will use it again on my next car purchase
Was very fast and very good pleased with the service
I wanted to buy a used car and had a look on this site, for information about the car, that I was looking at, paid for basic information which gave me peace of mind that the car was not a right off or stolen,
and the mot was good thanks now have a great car.
I was impressed with the amount of history that’s given about a car, for free!
This is the 2nd time I have used car analysis to report anythind dodgy with the car I wanted to buy and i am very pleased with the almost instantaneous results, and at a very generous price keep up the good work guys you come highly recommended by me and I will spread the word everytime thank you all.
Online report is good, but when is printed is not in order. Please improve it. After leaving 3 stars they emailed to me PDF in order. That should be sent automatically every time.
Car Analytics 4 star review on 22nd May 2020
I was 95% sure that the details I already had was correct, but the history report ticked the final box and provided all the necessary information I required.
#peaceofmind
I bought this car around 1991 from Birmingham. Total professional body rebuild by a professional car restorer. Myself a mechanical engineer, total engine,suspension,brakes and anything that it required. Whilst building this car I contacted welsh MG company who supported me with the ongoing restoration. Joseph Johnson No 2 CA144Nt Cumbria..really pleased I have this information through Car Analytics, thankyou. If the owner would contact me I would be very grateful.
Took a total of 14 months to complete the project. I have loads of photographs when completed and used in all weathers. I would love to see this car again....the colour is RIVIERA BLUE
I would like to say how pleased i was with the service. very fast, accurate and very detailed check on a motorcycle i was interested in buying. Many thanks.
Gives prospective buyers peace of mind as all important information can be accessed. Well worth the money.
Fantastic job
Great service. Fast, reliable and reasonably priced. Have me everything I needed to know for a safe and satisfactory purchase.
Good information provided, very helpful for me to make the decision to purchase an used car.
Its very good and authentic information provider
Car Analytics is rated 4.77 based on 2,099 reviews