Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Is a good and very helpful for information"
"Was very simple and quick process. very happy with the report and how it was so smooth working"
"Great, easy to use, results in minutes thanks"
"Very simple to use service if you pay attention!! (I didn’t) Just double check the report you want - eg to check if a car has been written off you need to pay for the top level report. Report arrived immediately via email."
"Quick cheap basic report"
"Good service but a bit slow in replying back"
"Excellent service and no hassle."
"FOR PRICE VERY GOOD BASIC CHECKS"
"Good service overall"
"This site was very easy to use and very informative. Gave me great piece of mind. Went ahead with my purchase."
"Took about 30 seconds to find ally the info i needed to make an informed choice on a motorcycle i was going to purchase. Highly recommend using this service. Will be using again."
"Easy and fast to use definitely would recommend"
"Very good service quick and reliable tells me everything I need to know about the vehicle"
"very easy to use"
"Found very helpful and clear I was trying to find vin number for my bike as is damaged and cannot read, not knowing you cannot reveal all of the number but all other info very good"
"Quick and easy :)"
"I was very impressed with the comprehensive nature of the report from Car Analytics and was the reason I choose them over everyone else - including past MOT test history details was key differentiator for me"
"Good and easy to follow"
"Great service and can really help collate important information when buying a secondhand car....takes about a minute,"
"I found caranalytics easy to use and pretty quick, so useful when buying a second hand car."
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 902 reviews