Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
a low price that can save you a lot. Highly recommend!!!
Did what it said it would do cheers
Very thorough didn't take long at all to receive the information I required very impressed .
Very good service, quick and easy to use information about my car was very detailed and accurate, would definitely use the service again in the future.
Easy to use and everything Hutu need to keep safe buying a new car
Excellent service at an amazing price would highly recommend
Definitely worth it. Showed me some important points that I wouldn’t have noticed normally and helped me find a reliable car.
Wrong information
It's really fast and easy to use. All I had to do was enter the reg and a quick payment through PayPal. The description of the MOT is very detailed. I particularly like the words that are mentioned because you get a good feel of what issues the car might have had and what issues you may have to face.
Was close to buying a car for my son then after getting the info from Car Analytic about the car I steered clear. The car had structural damage which had been repaired and was registered as a CAT S. The seller had not put any of this in the ad or said anything about it. Insurance is also more for a CAT S car. So glad I done the check !
Easy to use and got the info needed.
I found Car Analytics whilst browsing the internet looking for a part for my partners car. Super easy website to use made easier by the fact that you just had to type in the car registration rather than looking at a number of different options on one part and second guessing the right one. Price too was a lot lower than others I had seen for the same part. Placed order on a Sunday and by mid morning Tuesday had received my order. Brilliant. What more could you ask for. Won't hesitate in recommending Car Analytics to my friends and family. Super impressed with this company.
Did a HPI check on a £14K car thinking could rely on the information provided instead learned the hard way, wasted a whole day went to see the car to find out the information acquired was completely inaccurate.
Use this site to check history on the car that I purchased all the information I required was up to date well impressed was worth well worth the money
Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020 Car Analytics 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Told everything I needed to no thank you
Very happy with my service, quick, easy, reasonably priced and website is very easy to navigate! Thank you!
I feel it was worth it,I made the decision to buy the car I wanted after getting details of it.
Went to buy a car from a private seller and ran a check through car analytics it came back as a cat c write off in 2015 which wasn’t disclosed! Fair to say I didn’t purchase that car.
Great service found out everything i need about the car i was going to buy well worth it
Car Analytics is rated 4.77 based on 2,918 reviews