Car Analytics Reviews

customer service
Read Car Analytics Reviews

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
got what i asked for
I used Caranalytics to check the history of a vehicle I was interested in buying and it gave me all the information I needed straight away. I bought the car and I’m very happy. Would definitely use the service again.
Very easy to understand and lots of information provided excellent service
Excellent tool. Easy to use, flexible and provides all the necessary details needed in checking a car history.
Gave me all the information i needed. Great service.
Very easy to use and instantly gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision about a particular car.
Really good website , tells you whether mot is valid and if there is any advisory and if the tax is paid and also which tax bracket the car comes in . Would highly recommend using it before buying a car .
great, told me everything i needed to know.
Excellent service at a brilliant price will use over n over again,saved me buying a write-off vehicle ace thanks !
Easy to follow website and provided all the information I needed
Very interesting to look back at previously owned cars to see what’s still on the road.
Everything you need to know about the car your about to buy. Excellent ☆☆☆☆☆
Very easy to use with clear information on each section. Just what you need when buying a car!
Good information gave me a vehicle background which lead to a successful purchase thank you for this
Just prefect
Caranalytics went deeper than DVLA as I was looking for a specific number Plate. I would recommend it out of 3 or 4 that I tried. It will be alongside DVLA my source for unearthing car info.
Excellent service, instantly provided the details I needed to make an informed purchase
Easy to use, all the information I needed.
Easy to use and very good price at £1.99. You have the option to upgrade the search later if you wish. Recommended.
Excellent service thanks