Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent service good report good value for money"
"Super easy to use gives you all the important information u need"
"I had only the basic £1.99 report, but it was full of useful information. In fact the Car Analytics website is worth going onto for the free background info on your potential new car. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful,prompt service, kept me informed of any offers straight away. I emailed a question, and the reply was almost immediate. Would definitely use again and would recommend evertime"
"Caranalytics are great, easy to use, quick with lots of useful information"
"Fantastic. Very reasonably priced and the information made available to you is invaluable when looking to purchase a vehicle. Would highly recommend."
"This is a excellent service, being able to check the status and history of a vehicle before purchasing it, giving you extra piece of mind. I highly recommend it."
"Quick fast and easy will use again ☺️"
"Easy to use and got the information I needed"
"Some of the information could be cleared regarding how many owners and the mileage could be more up to date"
"Easy to use website, fast and accurate"
"Excellent service."
"Had a basic car check was well easy to use and very strait forward would happily use again as it gives you the confidence to see history to my wife’s new car to make the right decision"
"I spent £1.99 but I did not get sufficient information."
"Great site, comprehensive information provided on a vehicle I was looking to purchase, would use again."
"After looking at numerous sites, I decided to use Caranalytics very impressed on the service and comprehensive search. I would recommend using this, as also provides in depth knowledge of MOT if any notes made etc. Used twice before purchasing a car from auto trader. Thanks will use again when next purchasing a car. Phil"
"First time I used the vehicle check and offers good value for the money"
"Everything was spot on ! Thank you !"
"Quick useful information!"