Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
Very easy to use, very competitive prices and information straight away, highly recommended for all to use!
Excellent. Such a response to the information I needed!!
Highly recommended!
A very good service, fast and at a good price.
Always use Car Analytics. Best format and a great service
Got the data I needed to buy the car thanks
Great service. Immediately available info, everything you need to check out a vehicle.
Very quick and good value for money, peace of mind when buying a vehicle
Very efficient and fast would recommend to all to do this
The information that the report brought back was everything I needed to know about my vehicle and more. Very quick and concise.

Would highly recommend for people buying a car or even people who have bought second hand and want peace of mind that everything is above board.
Fantastic service - very easy to check a full car history and pretty comprehensive. Would recommend.
Did the job of what I needing doing.
very good would use again
I found this site very easy to use and it gave two price zones and as I only wish to check the mileage on the car I was able to do so a lot cheaper than other sites. I would use again and recommend to friends.
Great servos, fast and reliable!
Concise and precise
Great service worth every penny for peace of mine
It does the job of the basic checks as listed which comes up instantly. I like the MOT history and advisory. I would like a little cheaper full check price though as sometimes cars are sold before one rings!
Very good service gives precise information on vehicle
Did exactly as described - within seconds I had comprehensive lists of key information I needed about the two cars I was considering buying. I found the estimated car forecourt price guide useful as it allowed me to better negotiate when purchasing later that day.
An excellent service giving added confidence when buying a car from any garage. Even the low cost option provides extremely valuable information regarding a car`s history. I will most certainly use the service again for future checking out cars prior to purchase
Robin Windle