Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
customer service
"Fast service and good collation of information ! Recommended."
"Quick, easy and fully comprehensive. A service I will use again for sure."
"I have used this site to find the details I wanted for a car. It is very easy to used, quick and got exactly what I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone. 100% happy."
"It was easy to use and very helpful."
"Excellent service strongly advise there service"
"Gave info on a Jeep change of registration that the DVLA could not provide"
"Good, efficient and easy to use. Could be more phone friendly."
"Very well priced and I got the info I needed quickly."
"excellent information, we'll presented."
"Very informative and good value for money it is always worth checking there is no outstanding finance on your new purchase & it is not a write off!! Would recommend."
"Excellent service"
"Quick and easy check with good detail to answer all questions of the car history. However pay for the full product as the cheaper version doesnt cover that all important stolen written off outstanding"
"Very impressed with the whole process and the information I could obtain which was most helpful. Recommended"
"Very helpful car check service would recommend and will definitely use again. Great also to value car."
"I have been very satisfied on the Fine detail s I have recieved about the car I have purchase thanks . your website is very accurate on all details . Will definitely use in two future. Thanks"
"quick and easy site to use instant update"
"The price was fantastic, and the report was available within minutes. It really helped me discover more about the car and carried out more checks compared to the other car check sites. I shall certainly be using Caranalytics again"
"Really easy to use, very good value for money and spot on information. Stopped me buying a dud. A really helpful and important check you can do before buying a car. Check it don’t regret it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ"
"Car analytics provided all the information I needed for my car, very prompt service and will definitely use this again thanks."
"Brilliant service took less than 5mins for the result I would definitely be using again"
Car Analytics is rated 4.75 based on 1,306 reviews