car sounds and security Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend car sounds and security

info@carsoundsandsecurity.co.uk

176 East Street

Tell us how car sounds and security made you happy

"A very good company, very fair priced and very clear on prices explaining vehicle may need an additional harness, gave me the price, and said worst ways this will be the cost, and will call me to confirm while there doing the work, which they did so i cant fault the service as no unexpected costs. Parking is a slight issue but they told me just to pull up and bring the keys in and they will sort out parking for me. A******"
"Locks neatly fitted, good advice re what should be done, very pleased. One of the deadlocks stopped working, went back down and they swapped it for a new one and I was back on my way in 20 minutes. Not the cheapest around but cannot fault their service at all, would recommend."
"Product not yet tested but service was excellent."
"Ordered two sets of Focal speakers on two different orders. Both times they were delivered very fast and free of charge! Great service!"
"Ordered alpine unit from these guys post came so fast I had to duck !!!!! Would definitely use again."
"i purchased an item of Car Sounds & Security's website and as was local visited the store to collect it, Parking isn't the easiest but they was busy but moved a car to allow me to park. They was very pleasant and helpful. As for the item i purchased it was an ex demo Kenwood unit in great condition, a real bargain. I did ring the store to ask about the condition and they were correct with there description a couple of minor marks and was also good enough to email me a picture. Overall a very pleasant and easy experience. Thanks"
"Excellent service, very quick delivery and completely as described. Would not hesitate to recommend and purchase again."
"Great product, arrived quickly and my auto-electrician had no problem installing it."
"Excellent service. Was able to beat any price and quick delivery thanks"
"The price was the best I could find, delivery was fast, and they sent the right item. What more could you ask for?"
"I had a question about a FM/DAB aerial amplifier which Car Sounds answered almost immediately via return email. I ordered this and another item which arrived very quickly. Their prices are also very competitive and I would definitely use them again."
"Excellent service. Would not hesitate to use again."
"Good product (car audio and DAB aerial), shipped quickly at a sensible price. I would definitely recommend. Just one niggle - I tried to order a remote controller as well, but the site would not add it to my basket. Maybe it was out of stock, but there was not clear explanation."
Hi Robin
Thanks for this info. Please help me look in to this. What remote was it ? What browser and version was you using ? And on what device I.E iphone, ipad, PC etc
Thanks
Aaron
"In stock, competitive pricing, quick response to emails. Quick delivery Excellent all round. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with the product and the service i recived . shipped to Dublin Ireland Many Thanks Declan"
"Gr8 company. Everything was perfict. And delivered next day. Can't falt them in any way at all"
"EXCELLENT ADVICE AND HELP QUICK DELIVERY"
"Superb items and quick postage"
"Super fast service at a great price. Cannot fault this company in any way. Easy purchase, and confirmation of item being sent with tracking and an estimated time. A*****"
"Parts dispatched and received very quickly. All fitted and working correctly, so I'm very happy with the service. Thanks"
car sounds and security is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews