Car Kings Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Car Kings

How would you rate Car Kings?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike Head, Guernsey.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Car Kings in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mike Head, Guernsey.
"Bought a very nice Peugeot 306 Cabriolet year 2000 with 17,021 miles on the clock. Backed up by MOT paper work, it would normally be against my better judgment to accepted any other persons description that the car was in good condition, so I was pleasantly surprised that the car is in excellent condition. I collected it from Bristol drove to Poole, and brought the car to Guernsey. Thanks John Dempster, hope all your cars are as good."
Car Kings is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews