Capital Painter Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Painter

About Capital Painter: Befitting our name, the experts at Capital Painter offer painting and decorating services for residential, small, and medium businesses. Based in London, our painters and decorators are well-situated for providing our services to clients throughout the surrounding area. Better still, we possess more than 5 years experience, meaning that we are both skilled and experienced with all potential problems out there. Both businesses and private individuals can read our testimonials to see the evidence behind our claims and feel reassured that there is no need to search further for the right contractor. We are more than capable of providing our clients with outstanding service fitted to their needs.

info@capitalpainter.co.uk

71 Emmott Avenue

How would you rate Capital Painter ?

"Good, efficient and friendly service"
"Mantas and the team are professional, hard working and have fantastic attention to detail. Very happy with the external repairs and painting work. Additional repairs were discovered to be needed to my roof during the work, and Mantas helped me get the work done extremely quickly and at a good price. Very highly recommended."
"We had our ground floor painted and they did a great job. We were so impressed with how hard working and professional they were. We had some tricky requests and they got everything spot on and we are extremely happy with the outcome."
"Mantas and his crew have just completed the refurbish and redecoration of our 3 storey house. We are delighted with the job, they delivered a very high standard of workmanship, with professionalism and a level of conscientiousness that is rare to find. Capital Painters are trustworthy and reliable and we will definitely be using them again. Pamela Oskam"
"We used capital painters to sand and paint our terrace and they did an excellent job. Mantas was reliable and polite and the work was to a high standard. Would definitely work with them again."
"I would definitely use Capital Painters again. Mantas did a lovely job painting a room in our house. He took his time with the preparation and was a tidy worker. We are very pleased with the job and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him."
"I have iron in the mortar that was used for pebbledashing the exterior of my property and that created real problems. I discussed these with a number of painters and felt most comfortable with the solution agreed with Mantas. He and Vito completed the treatment and exterior painting to my satisfaction. They put a lot of effort into the job and I hope I don't have to worry about the exterior for many years to come!"
"As a remote Landlord I had to have a reliable and quality contractor to fully redecorate a rented house between Tenancies. Capital Painter was that contractor and performed exactly as Mantas had quoted and on time. I would recommend and will employ again in the future."
"Capital Painter provided a brilliant service. The work was done efficiently and to a very high standard. Mantas was a pleasure to work with and proved to be a reliable and conscientious worker. Great job and would highly recommend."
"I would recommend Capital Painter in an instant. They have just finished paining the entire exterior of my house, including all brick, stone and woodwork to an extremely high standard. As well as being thrilled with the quality of finish we were also highly impressed by friendly yet completely professional attitude. A great job done well."
"Capital Painter did a great job painted our two bedroom flat - excellent communication and worked exceptionally hard to be finished within the time quoted, including additional changes / requests made by us. Would definitely hire again and highly recommend!"
"Capital Painters recently painted our doors and windows. They were reliable and hardworking, very professional, honest and trustworthy. I work full time so I would leave them to get on with it and they would lock up after themselves. They did a great job and we are more than happy with the results. We will definitely be using them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
Capital Painter is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews