Wagateur Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wagateur
Read Wagateur Reviews
My dog Oscar is 12, he has been using Caine Gold for over 6 months now, it helps with his joints and he has a very healthy coat. He always has a spring in his step.
Wagateur 5 star review on 14th December 2021
Thank you for the lovely feedback and beautiful photo of Oscar!
Brilliant product, my St Bernard is moving much better and has now been without pain relief for a number of months as he has his CG daily. Definitely gold in my opinion ‘ 5 Star’
This is great to hear! Thank you for your lovely feedback:)
TEST reviews CO UK
Amazing
Excellent product
Put my 12yr miniature poodle onto this as she has started showing some stiffness & discomfort on getting up. She appears to be coping better with only the occasional morning of being in pain but once she has been out in the garden for a few minutes she is fine. I mix it in her dinner & she takes it ok. Would certain tell other doggy owners to try it
Finding it to be beneficial to my 10 year old and my 2 year old
Massive difference in my bhoy he’s hoping about mad going into the house hopping lol thank you
Excellent service, order came quickly & the dog seems to like it, too soon to tell if it’s working for him yet.
I have seen no improvement whatsoever in my dogs movement. A waste if money
Started to work with 48 hours on my staff like having a new dog thanks
We started it on our 12 year old lab, he was a little reluctant at first but now not only does it help slow his eating but it has also helped his joints, he’s like a puppy again.
My 11 year old collie who was stiffening up through the hios/back and has arthritic wrists is on her 3rd bottle now. She's like a young dog again though still a little stiff etc there is a noticeable difference when I run out and she doesn't have any, I've started taking turmeric tablets myself now on her evidence it works well 😂
Have noticed a different in my dogs
Early days but I can see an improvement already.
My bulldog loves this. She has a pin in her back leg and always seemed stiff. Since using this she walks so much better. A bonus is that her crusty nose has improved too!! No more crusty bits!
Not long been taking this so hard to judge yet
Easy to use Effects seen quite quickly, No problem with eating it, as Dalmatians Who eat anything Helped to heal an old wound that antibiotics couldn’t clear. Fully recommend trying.
I just give one spoon every day to my 7 months Bullmastiff like a healthy supplement .Her coat is shining .Nothing more i cant say at the moment but highly recommend as turmeric is very healthy for dogs .
Wagateur is rated 4.28 based on 296 reviews