Canine Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canine Gold

Tell us how Canine Gold made you happy
Not long been taking this so hard to judge yet
Easy to use Effects seen quite quickly, No problem with eating it, as Dalmatians Who eat anything Helped to heal an old wound that antibiotics couldn’t clear. Fully recommend trying.
Molly started having problems standing up especially in the mornings. Since being on Canine Gold she seems a lot better. She took to it really well. Thanks Canine Gold
I just give one spoon every day to my 7 months Bullmastiff like a healthy supplement .Her coat is shining .Nothing more i cant say at the moment but highly recommend as turmeric is very healthy for dogs .
My 11.5 yr old arthritic lab / retriever has shown a marked improvement in his movement since using Canine Gold alongside his other supplements of Flexadin and Healthspan Flexi-Joints Plus.
Milly cross staff American bulldog suffers with tender joints and stiffness in back leg. Thought I'd try Canine Gold to see if helps . Sge has been in for 2 months now and gradually building up to 10 ml a day she is on around 8 ml now.. Already I have noticed a difference in her not so stiff and bit more lively. Hopefully in a month she will be on 10ml a day . Mix with her biscuits and wet food she does not mind taste at all . Eats all her food every day. It's as if she knows its helping her. Will keep it up just to see her walking better. Would recommend.
I have been giving my 7 year old Rottie canine gold for a little under a year now and i noticed within the first month it had made a difference to his stiffness and it is still making a difference a year on. Brilliant stuff!! He will continue to be on it for as long as it helps him. Happy customer, happy dog!
Canine gold is excellent stuff my dog sky is a different dog altogether I would recommend it to anybody
Only used your product for a week or so but our dog has since died. Not a fault of your product but I would be grateful if you didn't contact again.
Excellent quality
Super fast delivery. A wonderful product the dogs love.
Works well for my dogs arthritis however the last 2 bottles I have received are very lumpy in consistency which was never the case before. Should it be like that?
Ordering was simple and delivery was free and efficient. We have only been using it for about a week but there certainly seems to be some improvement. Hoping this will continue
Easy to order, swift delivery dog won't take tablets so ideal for him. He's still old and slow but no longer limping, wants to go walks again and enjoy the experience.
I really would love to give you 5 stars the reason i can't is because my little yorkie (Alfie) just will not take it.We put it on his food for 3 days and he refused to eat a thing,we left it off the next day and he ate the lot.Can i give it to him on a spoon that is the only way to get him to take it.Please let me know.
Only been using it for 2 weeks. Skye loves it in her food. Slight improvement in her movement.Still only giving her 1 teaspoon per day, about to increase to full dose of two. Will definitely order more.
Only because my dog won’t go near it, apsilutly hates it. Can I return it?
Hi Vicki, we only do returns for unopened product. However if you write to us we can give you some tips on how to introduce it.
Received the item quite quickly, haven’t noticed any difference with my dog’s mobility as yet, but early days, feeling positive though
This made a noticeable difference to my wee hairy bairn as she's getting on a bit.
Canine Gold is rated 4.33 based on 388 reviews