Canine Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canine Gold

Tell us how Canine Gold made you happy
Amazing
My 10 year old Border Collie was starting to have mobility probs in his front leg lower joints. Started to limp for a short period after lying down for a while on return from walks or a little ball throwing exercise. Had used Glucosamine supplements for about one year without any noticeable improvement in the condition but when I bought Canine Gold as a trial I was truly amazed how quickly he got a benefit and the limp he has had for a couple of years has gone. Can't praise the product enough and all my family and dog owner associates will back up my findings. David Russell and Barney from Birstall in West Yorkshire. 22/11/2021.
My 12 year old Labrador took to Canine Gold straight away. He loves the taste - and he is an unusual Lab as he is very discerning about his food. I can report that his coat is much more shiny and he has had compliments on his healthy appearance for his age. He remains very active and the hope is that Canine Gold will help maintain that.
Excellent product
My boxer has osteoarthritis and has been walking quite bad since having this he gallops round the garden as if he is a puppy, he still has issues with the pain but I do believe this canine gold has helped him immensely
Put my 12yr miniature poodle onto this as she has started showing some stiffness & discomfort on getting up. She appears to be coping better with only the occasional morning of being in pain but once she has been out in the garden for a few minutes she is fine. I mix it in her dinner & she takes it ok. Would certain tell other doggy owners to try it
Fantastic! Has made a huge difference to our 15year old girl who really was struggling to walk. Been giving it to our girl along time now and will always for the rest of her days. She is full of energy and really enjoying her life and we got our girl back! Absolutely brilliant canine gold! Have recommended this to lots of people 😀
Finding it to be beneficial to my 10 year old and my 2 year old
Massive difference in my bhoy he’s hoping about mad going into the house hopping lol thank you
Excellent service, order came quickly & the dog seems to like it, too soon to tell if it’s working for him yet.
My chocolate labrador is almost 14 years old. He suffers from very dry flaky skin and excess shedding. After giving him Canine Gold for 2 weeks he's getting so much better. He is more active dog and flaky skin is almost gone. Im very grateful I found it. Will definitely buy more. Highly recommended!!
Canine Gold 5 star review on 26th October 2021
I have seen no improvement whatsoever in my dogs movement. A waste if money
Started to work with 48 hours on my staff like having a new dog thanks
We started it on our 12 year old lab, he was a little reluctant at first but now not only does it help slow his eating but it has also helped his joints, he’s like a puppy again.
Further to my previous review after being on canine gold for a few eeeks my dog isso much better, in fact more than I expected. He WANTS to go for walks now and enjoys them. I hsve recommended canine gold to several people, I do hope they use it
My 11 year old collie who was stiffening up through the hios/back and has arthritic wrists is on her 3rd bottle now. She's like a young dog again though still a little stiff etc there is a noticeable difference when I run out and she doesn't have any, I've started taking turmeric tablets myself now on her evidence it works well 😂
This has been an absolute miracle cure for our Pomeranian Treacle,she is nine years old and had developed hip dysplacia,she was struggling to go for walks and could no longer jump up on the sofa etc,since taking canine gold she is a different dog,she is so much more active and now loves her walks again,it is amazing the difference it has made to her quality of life,I would recommend canine gold to anyone whose dog has mobility problems .
My German shepherd loves canine gold at first was a bit fussy but now won't eat his food without just hoping it will improve his aging body.
My collie had starting having intermittent stiffness due to arthritis. Vets advised NSAIDs, which I was reluctant to use especially long term. So I looked into alternative natural remedies. I started using turmeric tablets which did help but still occasionally he was showing stiffness. Then I came across from researching Canine gold. This product is worth its weight in gold!!! After 3 weeks of gradually introducing to his diet his stiffness has gone and he is so much happier and back to his normal self. I cannot thank Canine gold team enough. Definitely 5 star product
Have noticed a different in my dogs
Canine Gold is rated 4.36 based on 415 reviews