Canine Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canine Gold

Tell us how Canine Gold made you happy
Stevie loves it and she appears more, motivated
Fast efficient service great product and easy to use and measure. Stanley loves it xx
Very very happy with my purchase! After just a few days my 10 year old dog‘s mobility has already improved! I have also recommended this product on a couple of the dog groups I’m on in Facebook and to neighbors. Thank you x
Cant believe the difference in my dog. She is like a puppy again. Struggled for last couple of years from joint pain in front leg. What a difference this made
Only been using this for a little while but I can see a great improvement on my old (16)year border collie
Sorry to say but my dog absolutely refuses to eat his food once I put this product on his food! I tried giving it to him via syringe and he then went and ate grass until he threw up! I have no idea why he doesn’t like it but maybe if it was in a tablet form I could administer it easier, delivery was quick but product not for us.
This has helped my joints incredibly.
What a difference it has made
Good early signs in my mums yorkie with a front paw limp. Able to walk much better and for a little longer after 3 weeks of using. Well worth a try. Fair price too.
We have a 9 year old chocolate Labrador who was sometimes struggling to get up , since taking canine gold he is like a puppy again and doesn’t seem to have any more hip pain , I would definitely recommend this treatment .
Only just started it so haven't seen the benefits yet. Was advised to give it gradually and build up to the dose she requires.Thanks
My spaniel is 9 and started limping but after feeding canine gold In with his dry food he is back to his normal self
I tried the pill type joint care and he stayed the same
Very happy with this product on my third bottle
Good morning, everything is perfect.i followed your instructions about how to start first and now he has no problem with the quantity I'm putting to him.
Hope his knee problem will improve knowing that I started using it 1 week ago.
Regards.
Dog loves it
Taste doesn't bother him, time will tell how his legs will be in due course
Highly recommended 👌
My dog doesn’t notice he’s having the addition to his dinner. He’s 14 and is still bright and perky despite having a pin in his knee from being 2 years old. His arthritis is being kept nicely at bay......thank you Canine GOLD. My photo shows him playing with his rescue sister saluki.....
So far so goid my 3 love it my smallest had back opration for spinal compression she was parylised in back legs almost back to normal my eldest is 9 this year and my other has deformed front leg and a dodgy hip bless her so id love to keep them on this they love it too 🥰💜
Seems to put the fun into walking again into my old dogs bones
My dog Rocky was limping on a back leg after long walks, and after 2 weeks taking Canine gold, the limp has gone.
Seems to have done something. My old boy now wants to go out for a walk and is much happier in himself.
So far so good the dogs seem to like it,
Only downside was the money off code didn't arrive till well after I ordered it so lost out on the offer !
Really helped her to move more free again.
Canine Gold is rated 4.21 based on 154 reviews