Canine Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canine Gold

Tell us how Canine Gold made you happy
My dogs mobility has improved over the couple months and she can jump up in car a lot better
Would definitely recommend canine gold
I have only been administering Canine Gold for a week or so but it does seem to be having an effect on my dog so I'm hopeful that it will continue to ease his stiffness/pain in his body.
It helps my Elmo with arthritis
Excellent product. Both girls using it. Tia is 12 and Ruby is 9 with just the normal age related joint issues.
My dog is disabled. This product gives him a quality of life that he would not have without it. It has also extended his life.
Pebbles has only been onit for a few weeks but so far so good
Canine Gold 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Absolutely amazing stuff. The change in our 8 year old Pom is fantastic. She could only hobble a few yards before and in only 7 days of Canine Gold she can even run now. Truely amazed!!!!!!
My Dalmatian has been on this for a couple of years now, she has it every morning with her breakfast. I have definitely seen a difference with her joints since being on it, she doesn’t moan any more when jumping up on sofa etc
Waste of money doesn’t come out of the pot unless it’s 22degrees outside.
Emailed customer services but never get a reply.
My dog has been on Canine Gold for quite a while and he's been good but recently his joints have got worse, so I've had to have medication off the vet but I still give him his Canine Gold.
Amazed!!
Brilliant service quick delivery. My retriever has it on her food with no problems. Seems to suit her and most of all she runs around enjoying walks.
Canine Gold 5 star review on 5th April 2021
His food turns very gold colour even when small amount added in which puts him of the food he loves but noticed his hair colour has gone shiny
Very thick
Difficult to give correct dose
As a rescue we absolutely swear by Canine Gold
excellent product , although my dog will not take it with food at all so I have to give it him separately to ensure he has the required amount , I have purchased 3 bottles now, started with the 250ml the 500ml and now ordered the largest size,
As only just purchased I am uncertain how Melvyn will take to this but, he definitely loves the taste. When I manage to get from the bottle. Came with instructions to run under warm water & apologies about the thickness. And that you are working on this. Otherwise I would give five ⭐️ as I wanted a vegetarian natural product for Melvyn.I love that this it that. He has not any joint or health issues but, as he is eight now. And walks & runs lots I wanted to support his joints.
Too soon yet. My dog likes it and I do feel she, ll benefit with all the natural ingredients.
Early days, hoping to see improvement soon
Really helping m boy to mobilise
Canine Gold is rated 4.32 based on 310 reviews