Canine Concepts Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Canine Concepts

info@canineconcepts.co.uk

Unit 2New CommonStone Hall FarmLittle HallingburyBishop's StortfordHertfordshire

How would you rate Canine Concepts ?

767 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Canine Concepts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrea Berry
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service. Items arrived quickly and were as described. Would buy from again and happy to recommend."
"My dog had a badly cut paw and the boots provided good protection, but only lasted for one walk/boot. We live in the countryside and the going is rough."
Verified Buyer
"Great prices fast delivery."
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was excellent, really went out of his way to help. Boots I ordered did not fit my dog's paws, as they were the correct width, but wrong length for him. Might be a good idea to have length as well as width on the dimensions on the internet by each boot? Lovely well made boots, but couldn't help us, I',m afraid"
Verified Buyer
"Good service, price & internet information. Minor problem that cardboard box had become wet in heavy rain from delivery van to front door and because we did not unpack it for several days the cage became tarnished & remains so."
"Speedy delivery and excellent product. good customer service when we had questions about the product"
"Quick and easy order and delivery"
"Happy with my purchase & delivery time was good ."
"Good product, good price, good service. Will definitely come again."
Verified Buyer
"good prompt service. Have yourself a cup of tea and two biscuits."
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and excellent product"
Verified Buyer
"Purchase made easy on website. Order confirmation/Invoice communication ok. Delivery a bit slow but mainly down to courier not supplier. All in all a good purchasing experience."
"helpful staff over the pone and speedy returns system"
Our On-line Shop
Verified Buyer
"They let me know when an item I wanted was in stock. They answered my email about the product quickly and professionally. They delivered my item quickly with a good courier service."
"Good, quick service and delivery. Crate as expected and good value for money. Only niggle is that it does rattle a lot when travelling. My husband has fitted some rubber stoppers in strategic places to help stop the rattling and it is now much better. The waterproof pad is excellent and worth the extra money. Thank you."
"I buy a lot for my dog. I have no recollection of what I bought from you - it would make it much more personal if you gave your customers a gentle reminder when asking them to spend time reviewing."
Darren Baker
Verified Buyer
"Good but it could do with reflective strips down the sides(not just across the front."
Carole Yearn
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery & good quality."
Sarah Cundill
Verified Buyer
"Socks fall down. Not enough information on no ake."
Wendy Ellis
Verified Buyer
"The ordering system was straightforward and the items were delivered within the timescale specified."
Canine Concepts is rated 4.50 based on 767 reviews