Canine Concepts Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Canine Concepts

info@canineconcepts.co.uk

Unit 2New CommonStone Hall FarmLittle HallingburyBishop's StortfordHertfordshire

How would you rate Canine Concepts ?

767 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Canine Concepts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Verified Buyer
"Moved to these as Trixie were wearing extremely quickly but, sadly, the first row of stars on the toe end of the soles have worn off already - within a few days - even having attempted to strengthen them with ShoeGoo (as recommended by you (Ockert). Disappointing but at least our dog's hind paws have some protection now. Time will tell how long the product will last but this could be expensive business if she has to wear them permanently."
Verified Buyer
"You rang to say the product was out of stock and would be in next week - ages ago a MN d u still haven't received it!"
"Am still waiting for a refund on a pair of boots, I returned before Christmas.Very very unhappy."
Wer are sorry to hear that you are unhappy about the service you received from us. We have however checked the system and can confirm that your card had been refunded by £32.99 on 15 December 2016.
Can you please check your account and let us know if there are any issues?
Canine Concepts Customer Care
"Product was very expensive and my dog has no interest in it whatsoever. Very disappointed."
Anna Seymour
Verified Buyer
"The bed is lovely although too small but it will cost £12.50 to return added to the delivery already I'm now stuck with the bed as can't warrant paying that to return x"
"The rope toy, which has different textures to help with dental hygiene is excellent. However the toy for treats, was very poor quality, within about half an hour my dog was destroying the actual plastic is was made from, and it had to be thrown away."
Julie Milner
Verified Buyer
"Asked for dog boot that would be suitable for a greyhound, ordered the one they recommended but used only twice as it just falls off, can't return as it's used,"
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your feeback. Greyhounds are renowned for long , slender paws, so they are tricky to get the right boot, as they need to fit snuggly.

If they have only been used once, then they should still be in a new condition, so do post the back to us for a refund or an exchange. Don't forget to state your order number when you post them back to us.

Emma Collings
Verified Buyer
"Some of the items arrived really quickly which was good. However, I have not received the personalised velcro tab for the K9 Harness I bought, so am very disappointed in that. I also purchased two car travel fans. I went out that day and bought batteries (which were not cheap) and it started up and started to slow down within a couple of minutes and then died!!!! So they were a complete waste of money too. I'm not made of money and this was a great disappointment to me."
Dear Emma,

Thank you for your feeback. The customised labels take 6-8 weeks for delivery, as stated in our website. I can see they are with you now and we hope you are happy with them.

If you are not happy with the crate fans, then do post them back to us for a refund. Don't forget to state your order number when posting them back to us.

You can get a car adaptor for the fans, which is a very good alternative to batteries.

Sally Hogarty
Verified Buyer
"The crate fits perfectly into the boot of the car. A couple of observations since first using it: the access gates are very small for the Labrador Schnauzer to get through; and secondly it is not possible to open the second gate if the partition is adjusted to fit a smaller dog. If there is some way to work this I would welcome the information. At the moment I find that if I adjust the partition to allow enough area for the larger dog and reduce the area to fit the smaller dog, the partition blocks the gate for the smaller dog. I was attracted to this crate because I understood that it offered the option to fit two dogs of different size. However, it hasn't met that description. I can't see how it is possible to adjust the space using the partition."
Dear Sally,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, the crate is only meant to be divided equally between both compartments, as the entry doors both have to be the same size. However, it is no problem at all returning it back to us for an exchange or a refund. Just send us an email to info@canineconcepts.co.uk and we can send you details on how to do it.

Lawrence Clark
Verified Buyer
"I appreciate that this is partially my fault but I followed your guidance for measuring for the boots I ordered and basically they're way too big so he can't walk in them. Because they're now used I didn't think I could send them back so basically a complete waste of nearly £40 (inc postage) and I can't afford to make that mistake again so I will find somewhere I can physically take him to have the boots made to measure so to speak. On the plus side the quality of the boots does appear good."
Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear the boots do not fit your dog. But do post them back to us for a refund and we will sort it straight away. Make sure you include your sales number in your package.

Chris Keast
Verified Buyer
"The customer experience was very good however the product was very poor, I tried a couple of sizes but they just made my dog limp and trip even though the second boot was the correct size they just don't work and a waste of money do not buy them. However do use the website very good"
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you have been pleased with our service. Do post the boot back to us for an exchange or a refund and we will process it straight away. Don't forget to include your sales number when returning it.

Linda Batey
Verified Buyer
"We have not worn the doggie boot as we can't get it to stay on his foot which is not very good as we bought it to protect his paw. We even took it to our vets and they could not get it to stay on him."
Dear Linda,

Thank you for your feedback. It's probably to do with the sizing, but in any case, just post them back to us in a saleable condition, stating your order number and we will refund or exchange them for you.

Steve Costigan
Verified Buyer
"The item I bought was too big even though I used your guide for size and the Velcro would not work well as my dog is s long haired German Shepard and his hair was too long I could not get it on easily nor could I keep it on him as it was falling off his back"
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. Do post it back to us for an exchange or a refund and we will process it straight away. Don't forget to include your sales number.

Gillian Sarson
Verified Buyer
"It was difficult to determine the size yo choose for a Shar Pei as their noses are quite big and have chunky necks,."
Wendy Ashman
Verified Buyer
"Good service & prompt delivery but unfortunately my mixed breed rescue dog chewed through the ropes the first time we had the toys out. The balls themselves lasted a bit longer but certainly not as long as hoped. Still on the search for toys that will last my little 'destroyer' more than a few minutes!"
Andrew Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Haven't received my items yet"
Gerald Mann
Verified Buyer
"Unable to use the Y strap on our 45 pound Siberian Husky. It could not be adjusted to work properly"
Kayleigh Morris
"hasn't been deliverd"
Dear Kayleigh,

Thank you for your review. As per our website, the customised labels you ordered take 6-8 weeks to get us. As soon as we receive them , we will post them by 1st class post. If you prefer to cancel your order, then please let us know.

Patricia
"Not worth the money. You get two tiny little devices that light up red when my dog barks and it makes no difference, she still keeps on barking every sound she hears!!"
Val Bertram
Verified Buyer
"Customer service non existent. Rang several times and only got messages. Sent two emails, neither of which was replied to. Will not use this company again."
Dear Val,

Thank you for your review. Your order was despatched to you within the 5 working days , as you paid economy service. I can see that you returned some items and they were immediately refunded. We answer all our emails within 24 hours.

Canine Concepts is rated 4.50 based on 767 reviews