Canine Concepts Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Canine Concepts
05AM
5AM

info@canineconcepts.co.uk

Unit 2New CommonStone Hall FarmLittle HallingburyBishop's StortfordHertfordshire

Tell us how Canine Concepts made you happy

"Purchase made easy on website. Order confirmation/Invoice communication ok. Delivery a bit slow but mainly down to courier not supplier. All in all a good purchasing experience."
Are you Canine Concepts? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Canine Concepts receives. Reply Free
"Purchased Biospotix and being natural it does work very well indeed, also very fast shipping a very happy customer. Thank you, Happy New Year."
"helpful staff over the pone and speedy returns system"
"We enoy using the ball launcher which we bought from Canine Concepts. The launcher is strongly made but flexible, so uses wrist rather than shoulder action. The ball is light, though tough, so altogether the launcher makes ball throwing easier."
"Quick delivery & quality product very pleased."
"Bought a gulp bowl for my greedy Goldie, well made sturdy bowl and arrived within 2 days great service. Thank you"
"Super fast delivery and excellent products"
"Good around web site . Price was with in my range . Delivery was quick ."
"Excellent service and product"
"Love their doggy jacket. Wish they weren't discontinuing it!"
"Great service and great value ... not often found together."
"I was very pleased with my purchase"
"Lovely coat perfect fit she looks very smart very easy to put on. The first one purchased was too big but it was not a problem getting it exchanged. Great service."
"Very easy to deal with and excellent service. The goods are all well made and have all the different sizes available. Delivery is first class and we'll packaged. Would recommend this site."
"My dog enjoys my purchase.Good company to deal with."
"Product was as illustrated very sturdy & good value"
"Well, we only used them once, our wee dog wouldn't take a drink but i'm sure if we put them in a jug & then used the water they might just work Thanks anyway, happy enough to purchase them Regards Andrew..."
"I've purchased from Canine Concepts twice. Their customer service is excellent, they ship quickly, and are very prompt with any enquires. I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"We are very pleased with the gate. It is strong and high and keeps our dogs safe, when we are out."
"When I first brought the item it had to be returned as I had ordered too large. The company were very helpful in letting me return the item and even contacted me when it had not been returned to them. The next lot I brought came through well packaged and on time."
Canine Concepts is rated 4.50 based on 767 reviews