Canine Concepts Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Canine Concepts

info@canineconcepts.co.uk

Unit 2New CommonStone Hall FarmLittle HallingburyBishop's StortfordHertfordshire

How would you rate Canine Concepts ?

"Paw covers were far to big, I bought medium as recommended buy the store but were huge and postage was nearly £4 so it wasn't worth sending them back."
Verified Buyer
"My older dog Saffron just loves her new bed. So much more support and no more struggling up off a low bed. Item is great quality was well packaged and delivered when expected Thank you !"
Verified Buyer
"my WHITE boxer was"extremely " hard to control, always pulling and would not react to commands , but since i've got the new halter lead i'm a very HAPPY owner"
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a dog bed which should have been delivered in 48 hours. When it didn't arrive I phoned to check its progress, only to be told it wasn't in stock at the suppliers, yet no one had bothered to tell me. Had really needed to take it on holiday with us, and had I known they couldn't supply, would have made other arrangements. No bed, cancelled order, problem for senior dog - very disappointing customer service. If there is a problem, all customers want to know, not be kept in the dark."
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff, great service"
"Great products quick delivery reasonably priced"
"Just what we wanted Well padded easy to use takes the pressure from her neck when she pulls"
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my hi k9 bed. Ordered the wrong size originally but it was quickly sorted out and a larger bed delivered. Very happy with the service"
Alison Lawrence
Verified Reviewer
"Quite simply excellent customer service. Very helpful and good follow up. Can't ask for more"
"Fulfilled order quickly"
"Service was good. But poor quality product which was not Canine Concepts fault. I should have chosen a better product . You get what you pay for."
"My order has been processed in a timely manner and delivered as expected."
Verified Buyer
"Moved to these as Trixie were wearing extremely quickly but, sadly, the first row of stars on the toe end of the soles have worn off already - within a few days - even having attempted to strengthen them with ShoeGoo (as recommended by you (Ockert). Disappointing but at least our dog's hind paws have some protection now. Time will tell how long the product will last but this could be expensive business if she has to wear them permanently."
"My item was in stock yet took a long time before delivery and I had to chase my order a couple of times."
"Quick service, good product."
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a harness and it was to big they exchanged it very quickly. I would definitely purchase from them again based on this experience"
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Blaster that was out of stock and the team kept me informed of what was happening and when I should get delivery. Blaster has come and is great. Thank you for the great service Ashgate Grooming, Fivehead, Somerset"
"Fast efficient service and quick delivery"
Verified Buyer
"Good service keeping me informed."
"Gave the st Francis tag to my good friend who cried with joy, she was so happy with it!"
Canine Concepts is rated 4.50 based on 767 reviews