Candle Warehouse Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Candle Warehouse Ltd

About Candle Warehouse Ltd: The UK's leading candle wholesaler with over 5,000 products in stock and FREE delivery on orders over £50.

sales@candle-warehouse.co.uk

Riverside Lodge, Unit 15, Compstall Mill Compstall Mills Estate, Andrew St, Compstall, Stockport, Cheshire

Tell us how Candle Warehouse Ltd made you happy

"Great communication, fast delivery and well packaged."
"Good quality candles, fast delivery, actively responsive to queries. Thank you."
"Price, couldn't believe the value for these excellent candles, they were ordered on a Sunday and delivered on Tuesday. An all round first class purchase. Thank you very much."
"Awesome service! All candles arrived in one piece."
"I have used candle warehouse only once so far , as I did a search for 9 day candles and found them from candle warehouse ltd. I ordered 100 which came in 2 extra large and 1 large box. 2 days after ordering royal mail had delivered the items to a neighbour two doors away which was a surprise, I didn't expect the order so soon. I have no hesitation in recommending candle warehouse to any one and I will use them again when I need to purchase further items."
"Good and quick service and the candles arrived packaged well and were in perfect condition. Great price too. Thank you."
"They arrived quickly and burn well"
"Customer service was great and dealt with problem immediately. Very helpful. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery, polite. Good products will buy again. Would recommend. Thank you."
"Freindly and fast service, good quality products."
"I have bought candles from this supplier before and am as pleased with them this time as I was the last, the candles are good quality and burn well, when I need more I will buy them from The Candle Warehouse again."
"Got what I wanted at a good price,"
"A* service"
"Good product, Quick delivery, Well done."
"The candles arrived safe and were of great quality, my only compliant were the emails, I had multiple emails most were duplicates and none advised of the delivery date."
"5 candles damaged in transit reported but had no response"
"Very prompt delivery and good quality candles."
"Very good quality will use again x"
"importantly the cost mattered to me I was pleased with the whole experience from the buying to the receiving which was quick and efficient I am a happy customer and very much hope to repeat the experience in the near future thank you"
"The candles are great quality. I use them as I heat designs on to candles and the finish is flawless and this is because candle warehouses candles are a brilliant quality. I will continue to use candle warehouse for my candles for my business."
Candle Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 70 reviews