Candle and Blue Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Candle and Blue
"Excellent service, very good easy to use website. Prompt delivery and very well packaged."
"An excellent service all round. Very happy with our conservatory suite."
"Very pleased with the picnic basket we ordered and Candle and Blue's service. Had a problem with delivery, not a fault of Candle and Blue's, and they were very helpful and efficient in sorting it out. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them in the future and would recommend them to my family and friends."
"The hare I ordered was exactly as it was in the picture it made a lovely present. It also came within a couple of days excellently packed."
Dear Carole,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments. I am pleased to hear the picture arrived safely and you were delighted with it. Best wishes, Natalie
"Wrong linen basket sent by mistake but following a quick phone call, a courier delivered the right one and took away the wrong one. Very pleased with the basket in the end, strong and good quality."
Thank you again for your understanding regarding the incorrect item being sent. I am delighted to hear you were pleased with the service you received and the laundry basket you ordered. Have a lovely week. Best wishes, Natalie
"First class service was provided from start to finish."
"Brilliant service and very happy with my chair"
"From the moment I ordered my suite the correspondence was fantastic and continued until it was delivered . This is a great company and never had any doubts about ordering from them even though I found it on the internet . I highly recommend them ."
"The product was good was very pleased arrived on time"
"They are just so responsive to any enquiry, and, my lamp is beautiful (as are the ones I previously bought from Candle and Blue). Would highly recommend them."
"very quick delivery"
"My original order for two garden cranes could not be processed but I was contacted immediately, explained why and offered alternative cranes (more expensive) for the same price. These duly arrived, really well packaged, in perfect condition and are now enjoying life in France."
"It was a lovely item and really well made."
"Very pleased with both the service, and the item,many thanks."
"Parcel delivered on time & well packaged."
"A good reliable service, delivered as requested."
"Good ordering process and excellent, reliable delivery"
"We love our lamp, in fact we're just about to buy another one! My husband and I can never agree about the level of light in our sitting room. He hates the ceiling lights so he is very content with our beautiful Jenny Worrall lamp. I was a bit worried about buying such a fragile object over the internet, but it was carefully and cleverly packaged and delivered on time."
"Item was out of stock on line left a message and got a very quick reply. New stock was arriving within a few days. Items arrived very quickly and was very pleased with the items."
"I bought the item as a birthday present for my husband....he hasn't seen it yet.....but I know he will love it."
Candle and Blue is rated 4.96 based on 267 reviews