C&A Superbikes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend C&A Superbikes

How would you rate C&A Superbikes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
steve bushell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about C&A Superbikes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Steve Bushell
"I went to the shop with the idea of the bike I wanted and details of a 1971 example which was 200 miles away. For a fee, the staff contacted the vendor, and checked the bike was legally fit to be sold, went to Newcastle, checked the bike was as described and brought it back to their showroom. All the staff were very friendly and very knowledgeable. I was talked through the details of the bike including starting and running procedure and assured if I have problems, they are on hand to help. The easiest purchase of a vehicle I have ever had. Definitely recommend to future purchasers."
C&A Superbikes is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews