C&A Superbikes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend C&A Superbikes
5PM
5PM

Tell us how C&A Superbikes made you happy

"Good helpful service good choice of motorbike if you like motorbikes it's the place to be I all ways look round the motorbikes when I am round that way. It's nice to see all the different motorbike l enjoy looking round it must be one of the best shops round here. I did buy nice bike to day very happy with the bike and the friendly service Thank you."
Are you C&A Superbikes? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback C&A Superbikes receives. Reply Free
"I went to the shop with the idea of the bike I wanted and details of a 1971 example which was 200 miles away. For a fee, the staff contacted the vendor, and checked the bike was legally fit to be sold, went to Newcastle, checked the bike was as described and brought it back to their showroom. All the staff were very friendly and very knowledgeable. I was talked through the details of the bike including starting and running procedure and assured if I have problems, they are on hand to help. The easiest purchase of a vehicle I have ever had. Definitely recommend to future purchasers."
C&A Superbikes is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews