Canadian Tire Corporation Reviews

brian@canadiantire.ca

Category:
Shopping

Tell us how Canadian Tire Corporation made you happy

"I recently tried to purchase a reusable respirator from Canadian Tire as they had them on sale. I did a lot of research and asked for advice from professionals in my field before selecting the model I wanted to buy. When I arrived, they did not carry the respirators in any size other than a medium. I consider respirators to be a pretty standard piece of safety equipment that is used in many different environments by all people. The fact that, as a smaller woman, it took me weeks to locate a respirator that would fit my face is ridiculous. The only model of smaller sized safety glasses for women were also out of stock (and much more expensive). When I approached the sales person at the store, he said that I wasn't the first to complain about the lack of options for women and he was sure I wouldn't be the last. He apologized to me and said "I'm sorry, I just work here." Upset, I posted my review to their website and was later informed that my review would not be published. I believe the reason is that I was not directly reviewing the respirator. I would, however, like to review the store as a whole. This kind of sexist practice in hardware stores of all kinds is becoming old, and women in trades and arts won't stand for it. I strongly suggest updating your practices before society forges ahead without the lot of you. Everyone deserves to be safe in whatever job they choose. And for goodness sake, don't make it all pink and twice the price. Safety is a right, not an accessory."
"I went in for a box of shells [shotgun] for my dads birthday, along with some clay pigeons. The gentlemen I met was SUPER friendly, he helped when asked. The ammo I needed wasn’t available upfront, but it WAS in the back... it took 45 mins to get it, however I was patient and reminded the guy that it happens. In the end they found a better deal for me in another case which saved me $. I was happy by the effort. Win for Canadian Tire Belleville ON."
"The only place around I could find a decent mosquito net - staff helped me find it right away. It was very reasonably priced, decent quality and has saved me from being annihilated by the mosquitoes here in Whitehorse, Yukon. Definitely the best purchase I've made in a long while! Big thanks to the Canadian Tire staff :)"
"We bought a Shark vacuum. It was easy to check stock online and then find in the store."
"Their stuff is expensive, but really cheap when on sale. It makes me happy."
"Went in to purchase my coupon to reduce the cost of the Ontario Pleasure Craft Operator Card. It was a mater of just asking someone at the customer service desk for the coupon, which is then redeemed online to write the exam."
"Always someone around to help find things. Cashiers are pleasant"
"Easily found what I was looking for. Customer service was friendly"
"Very eager and helpful to find the product I was looking for."
"The self help computer screen at the front entrance made it easy to reference in the store what I was looking for."
"They have a wide selection of tools and their website tells you what aisle they are in."
Canadian Tire Corporation is rated 4.08 based on 12 reviews