Canadian Tire Corporation Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Canadian Tire Corporation

How would you rate Canadian Tire Corporation ?

"The only place around I could find a decent mosquito net - staff helped me find it right away. It was very reasonably priced, decent quality and has saved me from being annihilated by the mosquitoes here in Whitehorse, Yukon. Definitely the best purchase I've made in a long while! Big thanks to the Canadian Tire staff :)"
"Always someone around to help find things. Cashiers are pleasant"
"Easily found what I was looking for. Customer service was friendly"
"Very eager and helpful to find the product I was looking for."
"The self help computer screen at the front entrance made it easy to reference in the store what I was looking for."
"They have a wide selection of tools and their website tells you what aisle they are in."
Canadian Tire Corporation is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews