Camps International Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Camps International

About Camps International: Camps International provide volunteer trips in Africa, Asia and South America to suit everyone, from schools to gap year travellers, from animal lovers to thrill seekers, there is a perfect experience for everyone. We are the only provider to own permanent camps and employ local people worldwide, meaning that our projects are guaranteed to benefit the communities that we work in.

info@campsinternational.com

Unit 10 Kingfisher Park Headlands Business ParkSalisbury Road

Categories:
Airport Parking
Appliances

Tell us how Camps International made you happy

"Camp International is a very organized and professional organization. We as parents feel very safe sending our kids off into the world. And what amazing adventures and memories they bring back home.."
Hi there,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us.
The Camps Crew
"Good planning and organizing events with safety considerations."
Hi there,
Thank you for sharing you feedback with us. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us.
The Camps Crew
"As the parent of a child traveling on her first international trip, the staff at camps international did a brilliant job of reassuring me that my child would be safe and spared no detail regarding expectations, itinerary, etc. Sofia was incredible! She was literally accessible any time we needed her and I would recommend Camps Int’l trips as a trusted provider for experiential international learning."
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. It's great to hear this fantastic feedback about our team and we'll be sure to pass this on.
The Camps Crew
"Really great food, fun experience, great trips and amazing memories. But, way too overpriced. Price for one person could have been to pay for the camp and Han’s future house."
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to create the best trips possible through our ethical business model and we will take your feedback into consideration.
The Camps Crew
"As a kid who went on one of your trips I felt like it was everything it said it would be. It was a great trip and overall very enjoyable, for people who's kids did not like their trips, it's possible that they did not care or did not focus on the enjoyable parts. Hope this helped Thanks! :)"
Hi,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip with us.
The Camps Crew
"Hi Camps International. I really congratulate you and the whole team for all the success and great experiences that you create. Me myself being a mountaineer and explorer feels lot more expedition spirit and experience can be added to the trips. Wishing you all the very best. Thanks"
Hi there,
We really appreciate your feedback. We always try to take it on board when we create our trips.
The Camps Crew
"The trips are very overpriced. The flight schedules were awful with long layovers. Even if direct flights are available, they never book these for the kids. They always use the excuse of availabilty but we're required to pay months in advance so never understood why direct flights were never an option. The activities and community project work that they say the kids would engage in during the presentation is not always what the kids do. I was so fed up that refused to send my child this year as he was disappointed last year with his trip."
Hi there,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're really sorry to hear you were unhappy with the flight schedules for your trip.
We always book direct flights when possible, unfortunately for some of our destinations there are no direct routes available. When booking flights we consider all available options on the market and take flight routes, time schedules and costing into consideration, and the decision for the chosen flight is always made in conjunction with the school.
We're disappointed to hear that the activities were not always as expected. If you could get in touch with us at uae-operations@campsinternational.com, we'd love to find out more about this and be able to follow up.
The Camps Crew
"My both sons enjoyed a stay in Cambodia with Camp international. Each time was a great , adventurous and memorable experience . Kids are learning a lot about humanity , sharing and volunteering , it is fabulous experience to grow their maturity and sense of responsabilities. The priority is always the safety and Sophie is always a great support to organise the trip. My both sons keep so much great memories for the rest of their lifes. Highly recommended!"
Hi Audrey,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear that both your sons had rewarding and memorable experience!
The Camps Crew
"My daughter travelled to Cambodia with Camps International and had a wonderful opportunity to experience community service and explore the country ."
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We're so glad your daughter enjoyed her time exploring Cambodia.
The Camps Crew
"Our son had a wonderful time. Met local children and interacted with them. Helped in building a local village school bathroom. Went on a few sightseeing tours and saw amazing animals out in there natural wildlife. Our son had a wonderful time. As a parent I recommend each child if possible to take an adventure like our child has. Camps Intl is fantastic"
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear that your son enjoyed his time on our trip.
The Camps Crew
"Went to Kenya with Camps for a school trip in June. All the people involved with our trip were lovely and the people at Camp Tsavo were so welcoming... and great cooks! Amazing experience and amazing company. A trip I would highly recommend as it is so rewarding and an absolutely unforgettable experience."
Hi there,
Thank you for your great feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your trip to Kenya with us.
All the best
The Camps Crew
"They made us happy by taking us everywhere and making sure we’re safe and sound."
Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to share a review, we're really glad to hear you enjoyed your trip.
The Camps Crew
"I had the most magical time with camps international when i travelled to Kenya. I got a chance to meet many lovely locals and had the most rewarding experience as I gave back to the community."
Hi there,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us, we're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time in Kenya and we hope you'll be back to join us again one day!
The Camps Crew
"The guides created a comfortable atmosphere that encouraged both fun and learning. The whole experience as a whole was rather rewarding and the places of stay exceeded expectations."
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are dedicated to making sure our trips are enjoyable and educational so it's great to hear you found the expedition so rewarding.
The Camps Crew
"Camps international made my time in Nepal really fun and enjoyable. The Camp really supported us and made the trip really fun for everyone. I would definitely go back to Nepal anytime because I enjoyed it so much."
Hi Leya,
Thanks so much for sharing your review of your trip. Nepal is an incredible country and we're glad to hear you had such a great time there with us. We'd love to have you back one day.
The Camps Crew
"I attended a trip from Camps International in 2015 co organized by my school Gems Modern Academy Dubai which was a trek in the Himalayas. It was one of the most fun trip i had ever been to and I still remember the names of the staff who accompanied us - Alex, Ryan and Chris - all from the UK. They taught us various techniques of snow walking and trekking which I still use today and they went a long way to make our trek in the Himalayas exciting and fun. They organized games and activities that lifted our spirits after a tiring trek day."
Hi Sahil,
Thank you very much for sharing your review - it's always great to hear such positive feedback about our fantastic team and we'll be sure to pass this on. Glad to hear you gained so much from your time in the Himalayas with us.
The Camps Crew
"Bad organization. Food unacceptable. Kids starving. Price outrageous. Accomodation not in line with their promises. Unexoerienced coaches. EXPERIENCE NOT TO BE REPEATED WITH THIS ORGANIZATION. No one available for answering. No responsible. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL"
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback - we're really sorry to hear you feel this way as we take pride in the high standards of all our expeditions as well as our customer service. We take all complaints seriously and would love the opportunity to talk with you further. If you contact us via uae-operations@campsinternational.co.uk one of our team would be happy to help talk with you and resolve these issues.
The Camps Crew
"Thank you for an amazing trip, it was very fun exploring Nepal and learning about their culture. The planned activities were really amazing and we were looked after really well. Thank you for a great school trip James L KSAB"
Hi James,
Thanks for the great feedback, we're really glad to hear you enjoy your time in Nepal with us.
The Camps Crew
"It was a great experience for my child. She had an amazing time in Kenya learning new thingsabout the country, the people there and the Masai tribe. What an opportunity for them. Brilliant trip."
Hi Rocío,

Thanks so much for sharing your review - it's great to hear your daughter gained so much from your time in Kenya with us.

The Camps Crew
"It was honestly the most amazing trip I've been on! It was so rewarding being able to do service work in Tanzania and our hosts were really lovely and hospitable people :)"
Camps International is rated 4.51 based on 208 reviews