Camping Equipment Shop Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Camping Equipment Shop

01753 41 51 45

enquiries@campingequipmentshop.co.uk

Tell us how Camping Equipment Shop made you happy

"Sound advice on email before I ordered. Awning arrived next day when I did. *****"
"This was my fourth purchase from Camping Equipment Shop. Every time they have a good price and my order arrives within 2 or 3 days. Thank you. I'll be back."
"Excellent service and a fast delivery definitely recommend"
"We needed a new electric step for our campervan. My husband got it wrong the first time so it didn't fit - He then asked for advice!!! We sent it back and got the right one plus a small refund without any problem at all. Thanks for your help and great service."
"Prompt delivery and very quick response to a query about an item that was out of stock. Andrew made a helpful suggestion about an awning inner liner - the awning in question isn't made any more so Andrew suggested another make which should work as well! Thank you! Caroline"
Thank you, Caroline, it was our pleasure to help you. You have a great awning, so with a little effort there's no reason it shouldn't continue to give you many years of pleasure.
"Great shop, operated by great people that are knowledgeable"
"I needed a few bits for a build I was working on, nothing major but very important to me. I found it all on the site and ordered late Monday night, hoping it would arrive before the next weekend. I was surprised and very happy when everything turned up Wednesday morning!!! Very good prices too, so I'll definitely be shopping here again :-)"
"Recently bought a Kela III Vango from this company, and I have to say their customer service is exceptional, to the point that Andrew even rang me at home to ensure that I was aware of an issue that would have an effect on the long term use of this equipment, his very useful information resulted in moving from the Kela Low to a Kela Standard. Highly recommended, and will use again for purchasing any required equipment."
"From order to the speedy delivery, everything was prefect. Best price I found, fast free delivery, good comma. Appreciate the great service."
"Can only speak as I find - Awning delivered promptly, next day delivery by parcelforce 24 - responded to email & phone message also promptly"
"Goods received very quickly and just what I ordered, will use this site again."
"I highly recommend Camping Equipment Shop due to their quality of service and quick delivery."
"I got exactly what I wanted, quickly delivered, at the best price I could find anywhere. I will definitely buy from you again. Thank you."
"Item was well packaged and arrived quickly. Thankyou. Recommended *****"
"Wow! What a pleasant experience this purchase has been. I ordered about 11am Thursday and even with free carriage my awning arrived Friday morning!!! Super-informative website too. I will be back. Thank you"
"Would definitely recommend this company. The speed of delivery, and helpfulness is something that rarely happens nowadays, so have no fears of buying from them. Thank you guys."
"I got good service and helpful advice, the product was competitively priced and delivered promptly."
"Order arrived promptly. Very satisfied customer."
"Very good product and fast delivery. That's what you want!"
"Friendly service and very quick delivery. I have used this company before and will definitely use them again."
Camping Equipment Shop is rated 4.55 based on 65 reviews